A Song of Ice and Fire

Ymesocool

• 3 weeks later...

So, how about that finale?

I may have been caught up a little in the moment, but to me that was an absolutely amazing way to finish the season!

I'm really excited for the next season, not least of all to see how all the changes in plot from the book unravel.

So, how about that finale?

I may have been caught up a little in the moment, but to me that was an absolutely amazing way to finish the season!

I'm really excited for the next season, not least of all to see how all the changes in plot from the book unravel.

Meh, it was alright. I really hate what they are doing Daeny's story arc.

So I've been reading the books now, and man there really is a lot off. Especially with Theon at Winterfell in this season at least. Though I did like the vuvuzela person outside the castle...

Edited by Porsche 959

So I've been reading the books now, and man there really is a lot off. Especially with Theon at Winterfell in this season at least. Though I did like the vuvuzela person outside the castle...

Yeah, that's completely different as well. I'm actually kind of curious as to how they rectify his story line.

So far, I've finished reading A Game of Thrones and A Clash of Kings. Currently on Storm of Swords. Needless to say, I'm hooked. :reporter:

I'll report back with progress.

I love these books so much.

The man needs to be chained to a desk until he finishes writing the series.

I love these books so much.

The man needs to be chained to a desk until he finishes writing the series.

+1

Let's make it happen.

TV series: Where are Jojen and Meera Reed? FFS

Looks like they may have been excised. I know they aren't on the cast list for this season. It currently looks like Osha might fill their role.

I just read that they're both confirmed for next season. As is Beric Dondarrion, although I may be alone in excitedly waiting for that one.

Man. That moment when you realize you've spent your entire Father's Day catching up on GoT. ##

• 2 weeks later...

Almost halfway through A Feast For Crows. The characters in this one are so much different than the previous three.

Also: excited cuz the last 50% of these books tend to be "omg omg omg" territories.

Wait until you get to the end of the next one and have to wait a few years to find out wtf happens. :reporter: