A Song of Ice and Fire

Ymesocool

Peter Dinklage fucking killed it on this week's episode. favorite character I have watched on television. 

Looking back on an earlier episode... Oh Jaime

( I haven't read the books, starting the first but been busy. But if its how it plays out that is some good foreshadowing)

If you're wanting to read the books to make sense of things (because the show is so confusing) - don't. The books will introduce you to 1000 more characters and 5000 years of history and confuse the fuck out of you even more.

It's all about dem family line charts and timelines and maps on dat dere internet. Research the world of aSoIaF like you would research a school paper :)

My wife always railed on me for not reading the books, and annoyed the hell out of me every episode with her "ohhhh the book did it THIS way instead". So I read the books. They are great, but they just gave me more questions than they answered. So I spent a few days doing some research on many of the fantastic fansites out there. Now I know 10x more about this wonderful world than she does. Suck it, bitch.

Edited by Memphus
If you're wanting to read the books to make sense of things (because the show is so confusing) - don't. The books will introduce you to 1000 more characters and 5000 years of history and confuse the fuck out of you even more.

It's all about dem family line charts and timelines and maps on dat dere internet. Research the world of aSoIaF like you would research a school paper :)

My wife always railed on me for not reading the books, and annoyed the hell out of me every episode with her "ohhhh the book did it THIS way instead". So I read the books. They are great, but they just gave me more questions than they answered. So I spent a few days doing some research on many of the fantastic fansites out there. Now I know 10x more about this wonderful world than she does. Suck it, bitch.

I just read the book's wiki on things I'm curious about

A fair exchange. 

RepulsiveEarnestDunnart.gif

Hard to beat last week's episode but this one set up some good stuff.

Edited by Sheckky

HOW WAS THERE NO NEW EPISODE??

My gf came over on Tuesday to watch it and we were left hanging. Ended up going to the board game cafe to start learning the Firefly board game.

Having read the books I already know what happens. I'm still not ready to watch this. :jade: