Michelle Obama's speech

Muse

Obama spent trillions of dollars on creating public sector jobs? What?

You can blame most of the lack of growth on several things: 1) Republicans acting like children, not willing to compromise at any time

I know, right? It's not like Democrats had majorities in both the House and Senate for the first two years of Obama's term :youmad:

ETA: Also, compromise for the sake of compromise accomplishes nothing.

Edited by Joshjrn

Democrats have no balls and only care about improving reelection chances by being more moderate.

Republicans are bratty, party-loyal children who make group decisions and are able to get whatever they need done with a majority but are completely unwilling to compromise as a majority.

About the earlier discussion:

I would like to point out that markets take forever to balance out. If you expected Obama's economic plan to save us from doom as soon as it was passed, you were lying to yourself and had unrealistic expectations. Four years later though, we're finding signs of an improving economy.

Also economy =/= debt.

About the earlier discussion:

I would like to point out that markets take forever to balance out. If you expected Obama's economic plan to save us from doom as soon as it was passed, you were lying to yourself and had unrealistic expectations. Four years later though, we're finding signs of an improving economy.

This is Obama's chart, his "expectations" that he used to sell the country on his stimulus package:

RomerBernsteinAugust.jpg

Make sure to notice that 11.2% dot at the top of the chart.

Edited by Joshjrn

I side with Gary Johnson on most issues in the 2012 Presidential Election.

I wish everyone had the intelligence to vote for people that actually represented their values. We are so blinded by media that we feel that there are only two candidates. I love watching as the media slowly takes candidates out of the race like Howard Dean in 2008. He was doing great in all the "polls" at around "30%" popular vote before the media freaked out because he yelled over a crowd during a speech. They knocked him out of the race. They've done the same thing here. It's obama or romney. Both suck in my opinion. We need serious change. America needs to wake up and stop being slapped in the face with the dick of the government and start fighting back. If our votes really count, make them count.

Candidates you side with...

89%

Gary Johnson Libertarian

on foreign policy, economic, immigration, environmental, healthcare, and domestic policy issues

68%

Mitt Romney Republican

on environmental, immigration, and science issues

61%

Barack Obama Democrat

on foreign policy, environmental, and social issues

63%

Texas Voters

on foreign policy, economic, domestic policy, environmental, immigration, science, and social issues.

61%

American Voters

on foreign policy, economic, domestic policy, environmental, immigration, science, and social issues.

I side with Gary Johnson on most issues in the 2012 Presidential Election.

I wish everyone had the intelligence to vote for people that actually represented their values. We are so blinded by media that we feel that there are only two candidates. I love watching as the media slowly takes candidates out of the race like Howard Dean in 2008. He was doing great in all the "polls" at around "30%" popular vote before the media freaked out because he yelled over a crowd during a speech. They knocked him out of the race. They've done the same thing here. It's obama or romney. Both suck in my opinion. We need serious change. America needs to wake up and stop being slapped in the face with the dick of the government and start fighting back. If our votes really count, make them count.

You may just be my favorite junior gladz..

I like you.