Michelle Obama's speech

Muse

I knew it, Baracky Obammy is the anti christ :)

The description of the third antichrist is that he will be universally loved and revered. He will come from nowhere, and everyone will absolutely love him, for no reason at all. You have to admit, the 2008 election quite closely resembled that. People who absolutely completely avoided politics or knew nothing at all about politics were suddenly wearing Obama tshirts and loving the guy. But if you questioned them about the issues, they had no idea. Just "hope" and "change".

Fortunately, we know he is not the antichrist because a large number of people also greatly disliked him. The antichrist must be UNIVERSALLY adored. I think for this reason, the antichrist cannot be a US politician, because no matter what happens, half of the country will hate whoever comes to power, at all times. The flaw of a partisan system, exemplified even more by the limits of only two parties.

And excuse any spelling or grammatical errors in my post. I am drunk and just got a mild concussion a few hours ago, and I can't be fucking bothered to read over my post. We're not on the intellect board.

Edited by Memphus

uselection.png

Though I do self-identify as a Libertarian, I have no doubt that this poll was created by Libertarian-minded people. They usually are, and the question selection is a reflection of that. However, I did find this poll to be considerably more balanced than most. I am satisfied with the results it gave me, being a right-leaning Libertarian myself.

89%

Barack Obama Democrat

on science, environmental, social, immigration, and economic issues

86%

Jill Stein Green

on science, environmental, foreign policy, social, immigration, domestic policy, and economic issues

74%

Gary Johnson Libertarian

on social, immigration, foreign policy, and healthcare issues

65%

Rocky Anderson Justice

on social, immigration, and economic issues

9%

Mitt Romney Republican

no major issues

3%

Virgil Goode Constitution

no major issues

66%

Pennsylvania Voters

on science, foreign policy, environmental, healthcare, social, immigration, and domestic policy issues.

64%

American Voters

on science, foreign policy, environmental, healthcare, social, immigration, and domestic policy issues

91%

Democrat

85%

Green

55%

Libertarian

3%

Republican

mittromneyormrburns.jpg

If I had to choose between Romney and Obama, I'd go for Obama.

I also noticed something about the TV campaign commercials. All the candidates do is trash one another. They'll say, "Guy 1 did this, this, and this." Guy 2 will then have a commercial along the lines of, "Guy 1 has done this, this, and that." I guess I wasn't old enough to pay much attention in the last election

Edited by Doc

mittromneyormrburns.jpg

If I had to choose between Romney and Obama, I'd go for Obama.

I also noticed something about the TV campaign commercials. All the candidates do is trash one another. They'll say, "Guy 1 did this, this, and this." Guy 2 will then have a commercial along the lines of, "Guy 1 has done this, this, and that." I guess I wasn't old enough to pay much attention in the last election

I find it humorous that you post that image, which takes each statement by Romney completely out of context, and then whine about candidates bashing one another :P

haha I see where you're coming from. However, almost anything can be taken out of context. For example, say someone posts on my Facebook "Happy 9/11" after mistaking my birthday for 9/11 instead of 9/12 (which it is =P) people will then assume that I celebrate 9/11 or something

I'm not a candidate. I can trash any of them :trollface:

My point was that as long as the average person eats up the mudslinging, as you have, why on earth would the candidates do anything differently? If trashing each other didn't work, I promise they wouldn't spend hundreds of millions of dollars doing it.