Events

Events happening today

1. 12
    AM

15 Mar 2024 11:00 PM      16 Mar 2024 12:00 AM

Rise of the Six Event

Will be killing Barrows - Rise of the Six (ROTS)

Guide/Info: https://runescape.wiki/w/The_Barrows:_Rise_of_the_Six/Strategies

This is a 4 player max event so if more then 4 are intrested can do mutiple teams at the same time

Event details

The Gladiatorz - Rs Events 3 Comments

16 Mar 2024 12:30 AM      02:00 AM

Intro to PvM/Bossing

New or Returning to RuneScape3, but can't seem to get a grasp on how to kill monsters/bosses easily? 
    Do you find creating Keybinds or playing with RS's interface frustrating? 
    Maybe don't understand equipment, weapons, abilities, perks or upgrades?
    Want to learn mechanics to begin PvM with low/mid tier bosses?

THEN THIS IS WHERE YOU NEED TO BE!
    Join me and I'd be glad to help you with anything to advance your gaming  
    I'll tach simple AI setups, beginning keybinds for practice, ideal bosses per bossing lvl/advancement, & the confidence to DOMINATE your next bossing instance!

!ABSOLUTELY 0 EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!
    When? 1:30 - 3:00 GameTime 
    Bring your favorite combat style!

Event details

The Gladiatorz - Rs Events 3 Comments
  2. 8
    PM

16 Mar 2024 08:00 PM      09:15 PM

Vindicta and Gorvek

Who are Vindicta and Gorvek?
    Vindicta and Gorvek, colloquially known as vindy, is one of the four Heart of Gielenor (GWD2) bosses. Vindy is the general of Zaros' forces fighting to secure a large repository of Anima for their respective god. 

How do I access Vindy?
    In order to fight this boss you must have the following:
    80 Attack Additionally, you will need to kill 40 Zarosian followers, also known as kill count, to gain access to the boss. This cannnot be bypassed with the totem of intimidation

How do I kill Vindy?
    With the advent of EoC and various power creep, the GWD2 bosses have become much more manageable for low to mid level PVMers.  Some GWD2 bosses have mechanics we can ignore due to our power creep, however, Vindy has all three original combat style attacks, for this reason, dealing with the mechanics is easier than trying to ignore them.

Vindicta has two phases. Phase 1 Vindy will attack mainly with melee damage. this can be reduced using a protect from melee prayer.  Vindy will start with Hurricane and then perform 3 auto-attacks. during the 2nd auto attack, there will also be a ranged hit.  After the 3rd auto attack Vindy will summon gorvek to lay down a Firewall.  Firewall deals rapid magic damage. You should move out of the affect of this attack Phase 2 Vindy will mount Gorvek and they will now attack as a pair.  The new auto attack pattern will be Melee -> Range -> Melee This would be a great time to begin practicing prayer flicking.  After these three auto attacks, Gorvek will fly away and lay down a firewall on your position.  Deal with this by applying, my favourite MMO rule, DSIS. Don't Stand in Stupid.  Notable Drops:
    Precursor to T80 Melee Power Armour: Dormant Anima Core       

Crest of Zaros (~26M)  

Dragon Rider Lance (~30m)  

Imbued Blade Slice and Glimmering Scale (unlocks the Vindiddy and Rawrvek (requires  pets )  

Wrapping up.
    Vindy is a great boss to cut your teeth on after GWD1. With mechanics that allow you to practice necessary skills at higher levels in a low stakes environment. You will be able to find guides and gear recommendations on PvME. I will caution you, these are optimizations that have been crafted to trivialize the fight, thus skipping the necessary skills you may learn on these bosses.
    Boss Guide: https://pvme.io/pvme-guides/rs3-full-boss-guides/vindicta/vindicta-nm/
    AFK Guide: https://pvme.io/pvme-guides/afk/afk-vindicta/

Event details

The Gladiatorz - Rs Events 0 Comments
  3. 11
    PM

16 Mar 2024 11:30 PM      17 Mar 2024 12:30 AM

will be showing warehouse 13 episode 2 season 1 and along with boss killing in dominion tower so no one has to do it alone.. you still have to kill bosses by your self but at least you can enjoy a movie and someone to talk to while doing it..  500 boss kills is alot to do by your self if no one to talk to or anything.l

Event details

The Gladiatorz - Rs Events 0 Comments