Events

Events happening today

1. 1
    AM

29 Mar 2024 01:00 AM      02:00 AM

This event began 03/15/2024 and repeats every week for 12 occurrences

Raids, The Liberation of Mazcab!  

Joining Raids
    You can only join the raid through clan chat in game.
    Within an hour before the event, the host will broadcast in clan chat for people to ask for a raid invite.
    All you need to do is type "inv" in clan chat at this time. Group invites are first come first serve.

Clan Raid Requirements
    You MUST meet AT LEAST ALL BUT TWO  of the requirements.
    Additional exceptions will likely not be given by the Raid Leader.
    First and foremost, You MUST be present in the Discord Events Voice Chat Channel, and be able to hear callouts to attend Clan Raids. 

If you are learning, and you don't have a mic for asking questions, we ask you to please take a more serious incentive to prepare yourself for the battle by reading/watching the fight mechanics.
    There is a section on this below the Raid Requirements. 

You also might want to come into Discord early so you can ask the raid leader any questions you might have, so it doesn't take up as much time during the raid.

Full Level and Gear Requirements as Outlined    
    If you are a learner, you are expected to view the hidden content below for the fight mechanics. 

Feel free to ask your raid host for anything you might need on discord/in game and they will try to help as best they can!

Watch this video if you learn better with videos.

Event details

The Gladiatorz - Rs Events 0 Comments
  2. 2
    AM

22 Mar 2024 02:00 AM      04:00 AM

Clue Scroll Event!

Join along in discord for a relaxed clue scroll running, general Q/A, & clue guidance  
    (Open to those not doing clues as well)

Why?  Clue scrolls can be tedious or confusing, but do reward GREATLY. Let's work together to make them easier and more fun to run! As I'm sure you're just as hungry for some GP as I am!💰
    When?  2:00 game time until 4:00 game time 
    But, I?  I will be more than willing to help you figure out how to navigate steps, use alt1 appropriately, configure your AI/screen setting, & attune set-ups for faster runs!
    I could even teach you how to run efficiently with out alt1

I will be running Elite Clue Scrolls myself & will be willing to assist others thru any tiers they'd prefer!

Event details

The Gladiatorz - Rs Events 0 Comments