Secret Santa Sign Ups!

Beric
The Gladiatorz - Rs Events

Event details

bfb5c67500a1b8d487599bc1ca1ad466.png

Sign up here if you're interested in participating in this year's clan gift exchange! 

:rudolph:

Gift value is capped at 5M, but you do not need to spend that much. This is about being creative and fun, not about how much gold you can throw around.

Sign ups close on the 15th, after which I will randomly assign you someone to put together a gift for. Keep your assigned person secret! 

Once you have your gift ready please either drop it off with me (@Beric) (or any Rider+ if I'm not available), or pop in at the gift exchange to hand it to your gift recipient personally. 

Gift exchange is on the 20th, one hour after reset.

Participants: 

1. Sirsir
  2. Bluee Iris
  3. Cyruss
  4. Chopper75
  5. Hog637
  6. Pvmer 1993
  7. Cressidali 
  8. Billiam
  9. Thegreatwha
  10. Exoticsweets
  11. Shepherdc88
  12. Gerson
  13. Suria
  14. 69 is L337
  15. Skyonfire743
  16. Deathcon
  17. Lykenlova06
  18. Episel
  19. Aggs
  20. Tristan
  21. Yrrej
  22. MrDeconicRS
  23. TokenPanda
  24. Afternine
  25. Samimo
  26. Freatle

Recommended Comments

Oh! Sign me up :3 But I dunno how I'm gonna do this :o Going to be gone when this starts and ends

22 hours ago, ExoticSweets said:

Oh! Sign me up :3 But I dunno how I'm gonna do this :o Going to be gone when this starts and ends

You can give in your gift to Jade or any Rider if he isn't available, and they'll hand in your gift to your person on the day of the exchange. c:

2 hours ago, Bluee Iris said:
On 11/30/2019 at 2:10 PM, ExoticSweets said:

You can give in your gift to Jade or any Rider if he isn't available, and they'll hand in your gift to your person on the day of the exchange. c:

I'll make a note to assign you someone early on so you'll have time to get a gift together before you leave. And I'll hold the one you receive until you return. 

On 12/1/2019 at 12:44 PM, Beric said:

I'll make a note to assign you someone early on so you'll have time to get a gift together before you leave. And I'll hold the one you receive until you return. 

Thank you @Beric and @Bluee Iris

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.