Walking Dead OMFG

Snipezzz

Who saw the most recent episode? I thought the three before it were insane but this one blew me away. So insane, can't wait for next weeks.

SPOILER ALERT!!!

Don't scroll down if you haven't seen it yet. Unless you don't watch the show then I don't even care.

Spoiler
What happened to Carol? Wtf is Rick gonna do now? His wife just died and he probably feels like shit for treating her so bad recently yet now he has a baby to take care of!?! OMFG!!! And what happened with T Dawg pissed me off. I actually liked his character for once in this episode and shortly after liking him they kill him off too!!! NOw that the other black prisoner saved Rick's life will they let em' into the group?
Edited by Ymesocool
Added spoiler tags

This is a show on my to-do list of the future. For now, I like focusing on one amazing show at a time. Still watching Sons of Anarchy goodness. But when that is done, I'll be catching up on this show, from Season 1, to current.

This is a show on my to-do list of the future. For now, I like focusing on one amazing show at a time. Still watching Sons of Anarchy goodness. But when that is done, I'll be catching up on this show, from Season 1, to current.

Netflix has the first two seasons.