Damn i didn't see this coming. But glad it turned out liike this

Red dot = Atlanta vs New Orleans

Blue dot= Houston vs Chicago

Notable match ups:

Brees vs Ryan

Texans Defense vs Bears Defense

I'm team Ferrari

notablematchup-1.png

I acquired Falcons kicker also. The total prediction should be 122 when he comes in.

Let's go i'm ready :chucknorrisbychucknorriseFTW:

Edited by Gladz Swag

I wished I played in small team leagues. I play in a $100 Entry, 16 Team W/Flex . Players backups,backups are taken and sometimes started. It's a pain. I did draft Matt Ryan this year though. Between him and Reggie Wayne, im beastin'

I wished I played in small team leagues. I play in a $100 Entry, 16 Team W/Flex . Players backups,backups are taken and sometimes started. It's a pain. I did draft Matt Ryan this year though. Between him and Reggie Wayne, im beastin'

That's nice, Matt's having a great year so far.

i had 2 games in the same week where i scored 58 and 64 points and won bothpretty sure that's better than your predicted

I wish i could win with low numbers. My lowest was like in the mid 70s and i was stomped on by by like 60 points lol.

Edited by Gladz Swag

The deeper the league, the more skill is required. I'm playing in a 10 team league for the first time this year and I find it so easy as to almost be boring. In my opinion, 12 team leagues are a pretty good blend of requiring skill and not going crazy deep. 16 does sound pretty intense.