Found this

Astraeus G

Not surprised that it was deleted. Even though the topic in there just had the link and a question:" does anybody else know how long this site has been up?"

I hate rsc mods. always telling you want you cant do or post. So i clicked it was before it was deleted ( cus i'm a boss) and read around a bit.

It was interesting. Almost every single thing that jagex has done wrong is in there.

http://www.runescapefails.com

Edited by Gladz Swag

Jagex has done a LOT of bad things.The EoC is probably not one of them.

We shall see. So far in trying eoc in beta, I've gotten owned 3 times. But i fought a guy who is maxed in normal rs and i'm a 110 p2p, so that would've happened either way lol. I'll make my opinion after i've gone through a few wars when Eoc comes out.

When everyone isn't in Torva like on the current beta, I think it will be a lot better. It really seems like they WANT to improve it, I just hope they don't overdo it.

Its so true though, Jagex is making Eoc cause its harder for bots to work and because as mod mark said, "Easier to make updates to the game with it" being a lazy fat bastard about doing real updates to the game and making money while making the players who play it happy. They never gave a shit about their playerbase no matter how much we tried to help them. Its their fault for all of this that happened anyways and when they lose a whole bunch of their revenue trying to copy other games and lose their actual community, only then will they start to pay attention. I guess they have to make some really serious mistakes to learn their lessons but it is what it is now :/

Its so true though, Jagex is making Eoc cause its harder for bots to work and because as mod mark said, "Easier to make updates to the game with it" being a lazy fat bastard about doing real updates to the game and making money while making the players who play it happy. They never gave a shit about their playerbase no matter how much we tried to help them. Its their fault for all of this that happened anyways and when they lose a whole bunch of their revenue trying to copy other games and lose their actual community, only then will they start to pay attention. I guess they have to make some really serious mistakes to learn their lessons but it is what it is now :/

yea, they have ever given squat about their players. Players are ignored. If anyone needs proof:

In the SoF article on the site there is this

SOFgetlostpost-2.png

MattKMod.png

( i made the topic for exposure on how both Rsc and rs forums are to sensitive about negative opinions)

So the J mods are basically powerless in the sens of acting on the feedback. But can remove the negative feedback from view. The majority of the feedback is from players that want the old game back to what they once liked. Now the game has become a "what will happen next" What else can go wrong. I never thought there would be changes in the combat system but there will be. It keeps us guessing. Now this should go down to something like this. If there is going to be an update, then have a vote. Let the every single player, both current and retired, vote on whether the update should go through. Like when they brought the wilderness back. Everyone was happy because they were given a choice. Why not do that with every update.

Jagex has done a LOT of bad things.The EoC is probably not one of them.

We shall see. So far in trying eoc in beta, I've gotten owned 3 times. But i fought a guy who is maxed in normal rs and i'm a 110 p2p, so that would've happened either way lol. I'll make my opinion after i've gone through a few wars when Eoc comes out.

"I suck so this game must be bad"