Official War Z Discussion Thread

Jake

see a mofo in the grocery store thinking it's one of the fellas. Instead of asking over skype if it's anyone, I just assume. Next thing I know, I get hammered to death when I originally had the upperhand of having a shotgun at his face.

Lesson learned- assumptions get you killed. And the only 'ass' it makes is a dead one.

Yesterday, heading to Clearview when I see a team of 3. I think Justin was downed at the time and I'm hiding being a tree. They try to flank me, but i got one and ended up dieing to the other.

I get back into the fight with another guy, go to where i died originally trying to look for the person who killed me. Mofo sneaks up behinds me and anally devastate me.

Hop on my third character and go back once more, even more cautious. The guy sees me and starts shooting. Takes me down to critical, Justin comes running up from a flanking approaches and annihilates the threat. We get on our feet and start heading into Clearview when we sniped by 3 people in the trees.

WELCOME TO WARZ!

I'll try to remember the shit ton of fights Me and all the fellas have gotten into over time. Just in the course of a week, I am sure I have been in roughly 20+ firefights.

So, there i am, just about 10 minutes, in clearview. Get in and get load killed by a zombie and raged a bit. Get on other guy to collect previous stuff and get into 1v1 with a guy wielding a shotgun and lost that fight. Get on my third guy, head back to where I died, see the guy that killed me. Shot him twice with a remaining m16 i had in my global inventory, then took him out with a friggn flashlight that I picked up along the way back to the city. Dieing by a melee weapon is somewhat embarrassing. But dieing by a flashlight, when you see the opponent, coming is a whole 'nother level of embarrassment.

Made that mofo get a 1hr lockout and pride hurt.

GLORIOUS!

Edited by Emeraldwpn

So this game is essentially just surviving the zombie apocalypse? That seems extremely immature and illogical.

AND IT SOUNDS FUCKING AWESOME, WILL DOWNLOAD WHEN I GET HOME.

So, there i am, just about 10 minutes, in clearview. Get in and get load killed by a zombie and raged a bit. Get on other guy to collect previous stuff and get into 1v1 with a guy wielding a shotgun and lost that fight. Get on my third guy, head back to where I died, see the guy that killed me. Shot him twice with a remaining m16 i had in my global inventory, then took him out with a friggn flashlight that I picked up along the way back to the city. Dieing by a melee weapon is somewhat embarrassing, but dieing by a flashlight, when you see the opponent coming is a whole 'nother level of embarrassment.

Made that mofo get a 1hr lockout and pride hurt.

GLORIOUS!

right after this moment, having a large backpack full of stuff, i got sniped. Lost everything :'(

and just recently, me and jake were camping out some people at the grocery store and i am against the wall watching a window. Mofo comes against the outside wall of the grocery store, looks in the window that i was keeping a shotgun on, and gets the drop on me before i could. FUCKING DAMN IT!

(up, down, up, down, up)x2. Jake and I still ended the night with us restocking our fighting invo. So with all those deaths, it still ended off pretty damn well. the last one was a heart wrenching fest. I drew in 3 zombies to distract a guy in the supermarket, while the guy was distracted jake came in and ended his pathetic life. Came in on my third person (because i died after luring the zombies in on my second person) and looted so much shit. Made it to the safe zone and deposited everything.

Great day was Great day

up=alive

down=dead

Edited by Emeraldwpn

Today has been redeemed. Camping the supermarket, hopping between low population servers when Keith gets killed on login. I log in a couple seconds later, take the dude out. I wait around, expecting someone else to investigate shots fired, they do, and I murk them. I go back to hiding, as I hear zombies aggro outside. The dude runs in with zombies on him, and I wait...but he gets lucky and magically runs around in an arch and is now in a position to possibly see me. He somehow-with a pistol-takes out my M4 armed self. I respawn and die to him again. Stupid, careless death, but oh well. I come back on a third character, and by this time Keith is back on his alt with 5 zombies following him. Keith lures the guy-who is now sitting on 5 people's worth of loot-with zombies and then I jump in and get the kill. We manage to pick up everything and book it towards the safe zone. We heard shots fired on our six, but we hoofed it through some buildings and made it out alive.

What an awesome adventure. It felt like 5-10 minutes but actually took over an hour. Wow.

Today has been redeemed. Camping the supermarket, hopping between low population servers when Keith gets killed on login. I log in a couple seconds later, take the dude out. I wait around, expecting someone else to investigate shots fired, they do, and I murk them. I go back to hiding, as I hear zombies aggro outside. The dude runs in with zombies on him, and I wait...but he gets lucky and magically runs around in an arch and is now in a position to possibly see me. He somehow-with a pistol-takes out my M4 armed self. I respawn and die to him again. Stupid, careless death, but oh well. I come back on a third character, and by this time Keith is back on his alt with 5 zombies following him. Keith lures the guy-who is now sitting on 5 people's worth of loot-with zombies and then I jump in and get the kill. We manage to pick up everything and book it towards the safe zone. We heard shots fired on our six, but we hoofed it through some buildings and made it out alive.

What an awesome adventure. It felt like 5-10 minutes but actually took over an hour. Wow.

That's awesome, lol. I love hearing stories like that. I'm usually the solo guy because no one else plays :( I wish there were easier ways to meet up with friends rather than, "yo, go to this server and tell me where you spawn" lol

That's awesome, lol. I love hearing stories like that. I'm usually the solo guy because no one else plays :( I wish there were easier ways to meet up with friends rather than, "yo, go to this server and tell me where you spawn" lol

Well, it is only in Alpha. So if they want to keep their game running they will have to implement groups and teams into the game.

Got an M4-semi. Gonna head down to Campos city and just sit on the highway waiting for fuckers to come by. Someone fired on me last night at the police station and I barely made it out alive.

Fuckers.

>No one else is on, go it alone in the city.

>See another person, speak to her and tell her I mean no harm.

>Once she realizes I don't mean to kill her she follows me.

>Turn my back on her...see the shine of her flashlight as she draws it to make an attempt on my life.

>End hers in an alley with my hammer.

Such is life in the War Z.