Wilderness about to die out (toggle option)

Crazedmage72

For anyone who doesn't know what the toggle feature is that is currently in the beta. It allows you to toggle between non-multi and single combat area in the beta. I don't even think i have to say what is wrong with this for people to know it, but i will anyways. EVERY SOLO PKER WILL HAVE THE TOGGLE OPTION TO SINGLE! Issue with this obviousely being the fact clans will be pretty pointless outside of fighting other large clans. The wilderness won't even feel dangerous. Having a clan after someone will be the same as having 1 person on them, which seems like terrible design and will probably put the wilderness from decently inactive right now all the way to completely dead.

Toggle feature only works outside of wilderness - once in wild you can't switch from single to multi from what was stated but I haven't bothered testing that feature as they stated launch will have more updates

I gotta log out here before I expand my anti-Obama rants to these discussions but yeah IMO this update will free up wilderness fights to all over the wild

Edited by Shakazulu

Toggle feature only works outside of wilderness - once in wild you can't switch from single to multi from what was stated but I haven't bothered testing that feature as they stated launch will have more updates

I gotta log out here before I expand my anti-Obama rants to these discussions but yeah IMO this update will free up wilderness fights to all over the wild

You can even when your in the wildy. As long as your out of combat for 10 seconds. Dumb but true.