It's

Stevie Wondr

Not a good idea to start shit, let alone be a user challenging a member. :>

The hell are you talking about >=( He came on MY topic and tried to e-thug once again.

Go back to RsC =.= Where you belong, boy >=( *shakes fist and chugs a bottle of rum*

Just another retard that thinks he can troll, but in reality is an overweight, pathetic forever alone loser who's trolls are so bad literally no one on the internet likes him.

ForeverAloneExcited.png

Hay guize! My name is Stevie Wondr and I think I am really funny! :> :") D: !

Stevie Wondr

No one likes you :trollface:

This guy obviously didn't read the topic all the way through. Kids these days. BEFORE THERE WAS THE BOOB TUBE THERE WAS BOOKS! Learn about it. >=(

The hell are you talking about >=( He came on MY topic and tried to e-thug once again.

Go back to RsC =.= Where you belong, boy >=( *shakes fist and chugs a bottle of rum*

Like I said, you're on our "turf". You come here, you play by our rules. If you don't wanna play, you're more than welcome to logout. :-)

Obvious e-thug is obvious. :^3

Well happy birthday.

Thanks! :^D I love you.

Just another retard that thinks he can troll, but in reality is an overweight, pathetic forever alone loser who's trolls are so bad literally no one on the internet likes him.

ForeverAloneExcited.png

That was almost funny. :^/ I'm far from all those things though. :^D I lead a pretty active life with several groupie hoes. You are one of them, occasionally. :^3

0/10 trolling. Way too obvious. Try again.

Lol. Stop being mad because I got you once, geez. EVERYTHING isn't a troll. I was fairly serius.

Stevie Wondr

Why did you even bother to register on these forums?

To keep up with you! Kleppp Klepp! That's your new nickname btw. :D

Happy birthday bro.

Thanks G Blance. I misss youuuuu :<

Let this birthday be your last....

I know you love me. Stop dicking around.

ForeverAloneExcited.png

Don't put my smiley in the same sentence as Stevie Wonder :jade:

I laughed because it's so true :wilson:

Stevie Wondr

I lol'd. Go back to being forgotten and unheard. :^D

@Dedale Nah. Not worth it. :/

I lol'd. Go back to being forgotten and unheard. :^D

@Dedale Nah. Not worth it. :/

We actually like Wilson =}