TF2 is Free

Dan G

So how do people change class while in game? I've seen people do that before I think. Because I got killed by a heavy with the same name as a spy just several minutes later.

So how do people change class while in game? I've seen people do that before I think. Because I got killed by a heavy with the same name as a spy just several minutes later.

Press ,

Press ,

Thanks! I attempted a keyboard mash but nothing came up earlier when I tried. Will do it when I load the game up again.

I'm Jackle Mackle if anyone wants to add me and play.

Steam won't let me add anyone to my "friends list". Probably because I haven't shelled out any jewgold to them.

I'm Jackle Mackle if anyone wants to add me and play.

Steam won't let me add anyone to my "friends list". Probably because I haven't shelled out any jewgold to them.

Just buy the cheapest thing from the store you (not appropriate)

I just played a 3 hour round of intelligence. (First to 3) I got 38 points as Engineer camped out at our own intelligence room for 30 minutes. Granted, most of those points were from a teleporter, but still. :P

I just played a 3 hour round of intelligence. (First to 3) I got 38 points as Engineer camped out at our own intelligence room for 30 minutes. Granted, most of those points were from a teleporter, but still. :P

on 2fort?

on 2fort?

Yerp. Bloody impossible to get the intel there.

on 2fort?

2fort is a snooze fest. Play the cart racing and cap point maps for maximum enjoyability

on 2fort?

2fort is a snooze fest. Play the cart racing and cap point maps for maximum enjoyability

I like playing Random. So I get what I get.

on 2fort?

I like playing Random. So I get what I get.

Oh gotcha. I usually play on the same couple of servers so I rarely venture outside of CP and carting