super slow board is super slow

Emeraldwpn

Well, I have gotten quite better and being able to play the piano with both hands ( dunno if ya'll remember that thread i made about my lack of ability to do so ) Right now I am working on "Ode to Joy". Once I complete this song, I'm going to try to master "Moonlight Sonata", this is my goal before the end of summer. It also looks like that I won't be continuing my Piano lessons during this coming semester, due to the workload.

Yeah, my name is Keith and that was a life story of my journey to becoming a great pianist.

Well, I have gotten quite better and being able to play the piano with both hands ( dunno if ya'll remember that thread i made about my lack of ability to do so ) Right now I am working on "Ode to Joy". Once I complete this song, I'm going to try to master "Moonlight Sonata", this is my goal before the end of summer. It also looks like that I won't be continuing my Piano lessons during this coming semester, due to the workload.

Yeah, my name is Keith and that was a life story of my journey to becoming a great pianist.

No asian parents, good luck to you sir.

No asian parents, good luck to you sir.

Thank you