Combat Academy

James

In Lumbridge is the Combat Academy, which serves as a tutorial for EoC. If you did it during the beta, you got a small reward. If you do it again, you get an even bigger reward. Doing it today (whether its your first time completing it or not) will reward you with 21 experience books that can you can use in your combat stats or herblore. If you use all of them on a +95 stat it adds up to ~190 k xp for a half hours worth of work.

The reward book is a reward given to players who tested the Combat Academy. After finishing a section in the combat academy, the player can open the course interface and right-click on the rank and select Claim-Reward to claim the book. If all 21 sections were complated, 21 books would be given. They can also be claimed from Lady Deathknell.

The books give experience to combat skills only (Attack, Strength, Defence, Constitution, Ranged, Magic, Prayer, Herblore, Summoning) at players' choices. The amount of experience can be estimated with the following formula (with x represents the skill level):

Experience = x2 - 2x + 100

So be sure to hit up the combat academy if you haven't already!

I never got my reward for the first time.

I'm not going through that again. Shit was painful and makes you feel dumb. Rs wiki was more useful than that

I can never use all three ability types on that damn Skeletal Juggernaut. :jade:

Use melee and use the stun as much as you can, to minimize the damage you do. If it really comes down to it, you could unequip your weapon and autoattack for adrenaline