A show for a real gladiator

India777

http://www.starz.com/originals/spartacus

Started to watch it very recently and got addicted to it very very quick. At the begining it would seem kinda confusing and lame but as the story unfolds, it gets really really good. The fighting scenes are pretty good to as it goes along. At the begining, i think it was edited a lot for the gory part but it starts to change a bit as you go more into the series. Highly recommended especially for the gladiatorz of now :D

I have heard of it before but never watched it before ( I don't watch tv to often sadly)

Heard it wasn't to bad but not sure if I will sit down and watch it anytime soon. Although I do have free time now that The walking dead is on a short break :(

I have heard of it before but never watched it before ( I don't watch tv to often sadly)

Heard it wasn't to bad but not sure if I will sit down and watch it anytime soon. Although I do have free time now that The walking dead is on a short break :(/>

I know :( I wish it would have came back some time in January instead of February but oh well :/