Call of Duty - Black Ops II Discussion

AustiN

Hey guys, been awhile since I've posted on the boards. Found it really suprising when I didn't see a Black Ops 2 thread in here so I decided to go ahead and make one. I want to know what you guys think about the game! Whether you have it or you've played it please feel free to post any comments you have on Black Ops II here. I really want to know what you think of it. I just bought it after work tonight and I will be playing it on Xbox Live in the next few days when I get a break inbetween work. If you have an XBL account and are currently playing this I would greatly appreciate if you would post your gamertag on this thread so I can add you.

Also, if you have any tips for someone new to the game please post them as well. I was fairly good at the first Black Ops (ending my career with about a 3.20+ k/d ratio). So if you can post some information about what guns I should get, or how the point system works, or just really ANY tips for that matter please let me know by posting here. Thanks in advanced everyone.

Edited by AustiN

I am enjoying it, but I am a little upset at the amount of spawn campers on hardcore. Its just not fun to spawn and then get shot in the back. Other than that I literally hate how knifing works now. I have had so many deaths that resulted in me using my knife(always missing) and them somehow one shoting me in the head.

I am enjoying it, but I am a little upset at the amount of spawn campers on hardcore. Its just not fun to spawn and then get shot in the back. Other than that I literally hate how knifing works now. I have had so many deaths that resulted in me using my knife(always missing) and them somehow one shoting me in the head.

Are you playing on Xbox Live?

I do not, but I heard it's not like the first Black Ops, but who knows it may be. Finally get a chance to start playing tonight when I get off work! I'll post my gamertag so anyone who has it on Xbox can add me.

I was quite suprised at how good it was. The Singleplayer was great, the multiplayer I can withstand without throwing my controller, and the Zombies is quite good to. But I still think that Black Ops is my favorite, it's obvious that Blops2 is better, but I still prefer Black Ops 1.

I think the Zombies were MUCH better in Black Ops 1, but there's only 1 real zombie map on Blops2 as of now, so that may change. The single/multiplayer feels more like... Modern Warfare 4... a very good Modern Warfare 4! But not very Black Ops/Treyarch-ish.

Edited by Tatltaels

It feels really weird for me. I'm not as good at it as I was with the original Black Ops (I made that game my bitch) or MW3, but I'm starting to get the hang of it. I've got around a 1.5 K/D (as opposed to 2+ on previous games) and I'm halfway through first prestige right now. I play on PS3. It's a lot of fun and I enjoy it, but it can make me rage hard.

Okay so here's whats going on in my world of BO2..I got off work tonight and popped it in for the first time, watched the gay little cut-scene at the beginning and then instantly decided to start my multi-player career. I can play the campaign when I get bored right? Anyways, I decided to start playing some TDM matches to get the jift of the maps and boy let me tell you! :reporter: These people on Xbox are not that good. First game I went like 10-3, second game same deal basically. Shits cake tbh. Deathstar I added you.

BTW for anyone with Xbox my gamertag is oIl lucky lIo.

Honestly, I hate Zombies in BO2....

Austin, as far as guns....It really depends on the level of the gun and your attachments..I never played MW3 but I'm a diehard fan of Black Ops. So the gun prestige is new to me. It's pretty much whatever you like though....Personally I prefer the Type 25 supressor with hardened.

I play it on PS3. Not enough time to be prestiged, but i have been raping every single time i hop on.

Thinks that need fixing:

-Knifing

-Occasional Freeze on PS3. Those devs need to L2Code.

-Remove excessive playlists

-Allow at least one more slot to be used, instead of 10/10, 11/11. I have found that to be a mistake that it's 10/10 because with a basic setup, i can max out at 10/10 without taking advantage of one of the greed perks. FML.

-take off a bit of range from the shotguns

-synchronize league play with live rank or make another league where you're only allowed to use your live rank

-place a vote to kick option, i *think* xbox 360 users have one, whether it be via xbox dashboard, or in-game

-penalize drop-shotters, it's bollocks atm

different verse, same as the first

except somehow they screwed up spawning so bad it's nearly unplayable

Couldn't of really said it better myself. Unplayable, somewhat of a stretch it's definitely playable, but the spawn is shit.

• 3 weeks later...

yea i agree that the spawns are pretty bad but some maps its easy to counter then like not running as soon as u spawn :P/>

btw i only have a ps3

and i dont care for zombies

Edited by FreeBall In

I watched my girlfriends brother play last night and it looks terrible compared to real shooter games. Also I felt like I could have a 2+ k/d every match