What Presents Did You Get?

Rafi

I don't get traditional presents anymore, but I enjoy hearing about/ seeing what everyone else gets!

What did you get? Pictures encouraged.

My parents paid to get a an un-cut deck of cards I have (yeah, I work for a puzzle and game store) framed for my new apartment. My birthday also happens to be around the holidays every year, and for that they got me some bike safety gear- a helmet and some lights for biking at night. My girlfriend's is going to be an outing / day of activities and meals, but I don't know what it is yet!

So, tell me about all the money and games you got. If your name is James tell me about all the bows and guns you got!

If your name is James tell me about all the bows and guns you got!

:lolface:/>

ps3, ~80$ worth of cash/giftcards and cloths <--- pretty much all i asked for.

it was pretty good although did chip in to get the ps3, cause my bro also got a ps3 and yea.. so i paid for ~half of the ps3 with the xmiss money i got earlier this month

Edited by FreeBall In

50 dollar gift card, that's about all I will get. I however will spend that money on socks probably.

I was thinking about treating myself to some new underwear with the gift card I didn't get. Most of mine is getting rather divine, so to speak.

My wife bought me a brand new computer because I was complaining about my noisy $13 CPU fan. I'm not sure how that makes sense, but I'm glad it happened. :sly:

50 dollar gift card, that's about all I will get. I however will spend that money on socks probably.

I was thinking about treating myself to some new underwear with the gift card I didn't get. Most of mine is getting rather divine, so to speak.

Rofl. Underwear is a good choice as well. I just have a thing for new socks, they make my day start off better when a fresh pair of socks go on my feet.

Told my Dad not to get me anything but woke me up at 12ish saying he brought me in some takeaway so I got up and went down to see a new xbox360, beard trimmer with a hoover inside it(it's awesome) loads of smelly stuff and £400 in cash and gift cards. I feel quite bad for only buying him some new car mats and a 4 in 1 gadget which checks psi, t hammer on it, cuts seat belts and is a torch. he was happy enough I guess.

I don't know if you're a sock person. I'm a sock person. Can I tell you my favorite sock brands?

Point6

Darn Tough

Fits

Icebreaker's not bad

My parents bought me some new computer speakers. Audioengine 2's. They're fucking amazing. My cat gave me some throwup at the end of my bed.

I didn´t get anything for Christmas because my family and I aren´t very into this "madness", but I got presents from "Dedek Mraz" and "Miklavž" - those are other 2 men, I guess only in Europe, who deliver presents in december. However, I got some food (whole carobs <--- mmmm, some oranges, sweets), some clother (new socks :wilson:) and light guards for my car :bananao: <--- it´s like a tank now, haha.

I didn´t get anything for Christmas because my family and I aren´t very into this "madness", but I got presents from "Dedek Mraz" and "Miklavž" - those are other 2 men, I guess only in Europe, who deliver presents in december. However, I got some food (whole carobs <--- mmmm, some oranges, sweets), some clother (new socks :wilson:/>) and light guards for my car :bananao:/> <--- it´s like a tank now, haha.

I'm almost positive that those "two other men" is the Christian St. Niccholas. It's literally Christmas.

I got a new headset, a new pair of shoes, some fancay socks, and a big fuzzy blanket :3. Also some misc candy/ gift cards. Yeah, my family loves Christmas.

Edited by The Zane

I got a new headset, a new pair of shoes, some fancay socks, and a big fuzzy blanket :3/>. Also some misc candy/ gift cards. Yeah, my family loves Christmas.

Big fuzzy blankets are THE BEST. Literally nothing better.