Green Lantern, Pirates of C, Priest. X-Men

Emeraldwpn

Green Lantern: It was a good movie but it's a toss up between seeing it in theater or just waiting for it to come out on netflix. I don't regret spending the money to see it in theater, but I could've waited for it to come out on net flix

Pirates of Caribbean: I don't regret seeing it in theaters at all. Definitely worth it.

Priest: Netflix that shit. It's a decent movie, but Netflix it.

X-Men: Theaters, NAO!

Pirates of Caribbean was a huge letdown imo. It didn't have half of the original characters from first three movies, and it seemed like the story line was written by a 7 year old kid.

X men had a weak storyline. Good action though. Just what I expected tbh. Good time pass in theater if you have nothing to do one day.

Pirates of Caribbean was a huge letdown imo. It didn't have half of the original characters from first three movies, and it seemed like the story line was written by a 7 year old kid.

Thank god it didn't have the same characters. Orlando Bloom was an immortal pirate figure and Kiera was popping out babies. Seriously, that shit had run its course.

I thought Pirates was decent. Obviously not as good as the first one, but better than the second two. I agree with the theater advice as well. More than the picture, the surround sound was used well.

I enjoyed Pirates (even though the story was a little weak, it was worth it, just to see things pointed at Penelope Cruz). Loved X-men (what's not to like). Not watching Green Lantern.

Pirates was fucking scary. I saw it in 3d, it was the first 3d movie I've ever seen. I was pretty tired when I saw it and in the middle I dozed off for like 3 minutes. I wake up to a whole bunch of loud shreiking and all of a sudden there's a vampire mermaid charging at me and I screamed and nearly pissed myself it was so scary.

Was a pretty decent movie though can tell there will probably be another one.