Ol' Snipezz up to no good

Sheckky

Was posted in IRC, someone in Poison got into Nexus' fourms. One of the unfortunate Gladz members who left. Man oh man.

I like their Rank font though.

130112203740.png

Xfc0t.png

130112204100.png

Edited by Sheckky

So will we join in?. what are they gonna crash against us, clan wars events? everything to gain and nothing to lose, 'crash war' is an empty threat in an age where 99% of clans are on hiatus and fighting in clan wars. the clan world is like january 2008 all over again, except without bh crater.

Maybe its time we had a little beef, to give ourselves something to fight for. Give fights more of a meaning. i mean, one of our clan's all-time highlights is "Gladz/BK", and that wasnt just beef, it was the whole freakin steak

Edited by Doug Numbers

Maybe its time we had a little beef, to give ourselves something to fight for. Give fights more of a meaning. i mean, one of our clan's all-time highlights is "Gladz/BK", and that wasnt just beef, it was the whole freakin steak

I like it give us an enemy that makes us wanna stomp on to increase activity and performance possibly.

:lolface:/>/>

sorry but isnt that wut killed snipez last clan(crash wars) and does anyone even war in the wild anymore?

ty for shareing <3

Edited by FreeBall In

It would be fun and it would pump us up tremendously. The problem is that we may get hacked. Although I've never been hacked before, but have been part of a team that was targeted. I kept a low profile back then.

This is going to be fun to watch though.

Isn't soul ascend a team?

Byce, I've heard some clans still go to wildy. They just have some rules to keep the fight fair. I think, anyone have more knowledge of recent wildy fights?

Edited by Excellence G

Some clans are still active in the wilderness, but PKRIs have changed a lot. We've been discussing trying it out in Ascension, but it's not a top priority for us. Anyway, Nexus/Snipezz has no real beef with you guys - it's Poison that they want. I've found it entertaining.

For those who haven't seen it: http://forums.zybez.net/topic/1570239-calling-out-nexus/

I like it give us an enemy that makes us wanna stomp on to increase activity and performance possibly.

This is 2k13. Clan's dont war like that anymore. Idk why we war at all tbh.

This is hardly a threat, (yet) nothing but talk. Although claiming to ddos.. eh, it's still too vague. i don't even think it's worth a Lawyer's time without the right pay. I'm curious to what Joshjrn thinks.