Sandy Hook Conspiracy

Hess

Yeah I feel like an asshole for making a topic about it, but its getting a lot of discussion so I'm curious as to what you all think.

I don't consider any of this as "Evidence" or "proof" that this is a conspiracy, nor do I personally think its a conspiracy, however there's a few things that are kinda strange.

One being the interview with Robbie Parker, and the fact that the scene of the school does make it kinda awkward for emergency personnel to get to the school; however there's multiple explanations for it.

Again though, as my boy Sheckky said, I take it all with a grain of salt, but I know some people are pretty dead set on this being an "Anti-Gun" conspiracy so I'm curious as to what you all think.

Edited by Hess

Again though, as my boy Sheckky said, I take it all with a grain of salt, but I know some people are pretty dead set on this being an "Anti-Gun" conspiracy so I'm curious as to what you all think.

Worth the 30 min watch, certainly worth more than Kony.

Opened the topic and was hoping for some credit to turning this on to you. Saw the late edit credit 20048442yu.gif

this is james holmes attorney she represented him Aurora, Colorado shooting

Holmes-Damiani-3_s640x427_zps5fb2b3df.jpg

sandy_zpsffd3dece.jpg

and strangely she is also also sandy hook victim

phepleimposters2_zps9f60d594.png

look familiar?

this is james holmes attorney she represented him Aurora, Colorado shooting

Holmes-Damiani-3_s640x427_zps5fb2b3df.jpg

sandy_zpsffd3dece.jpg

and strangely she is also also sandy hook victim

phepleimposters2_zps9f60d594.png

look familiar?

Apparently she works for the DoD as a crisis actor or something.

SOUNDS A TAD ODD

I haven't watched it, but I never give much credibility to conspiracy videos. From all the ones I've seen, the people take circumstantial and questionable information to fill in and create a story.

Edited by Knightmare25

I haven't watched it, but I never give much credibility to conspiracy videos. From all the ones I've seen, the people take circumstantial and questionable information to fill in and create a story.

That's funny

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/major-banks-governmental-officials-and-their-comrade-capitalists-targets-of-spire-law-group-llps-racketeering-and-money-laundering-lawsuit-seeking-return-of-43-trillion-to-the-united-states-treasury-2012-10-25

The guy who started that lawsuit, guess what? His kids were murdered by his innocent little nanny a few days later

You know James Holmes? His dad was going to a conference to speak out against big banking right before James shot up that theater

See a pattern?

If you don't believe me look it up m8 you'll be surprised

As for my own opinion on the Sandy Hooks matter, I think it's suspicious.

For one, there's no pictures. I know gotdamned well that in a country where a very large amount of young white kids have phones, there's gonna be someone video recording almost anything that happens. Not sure if I explained that very well but I'll give you an example

Okay do this exactly, step-by-step:

1. Open 3 tabs

2. Go to Google Image Search in each tab

3. In one tab, type in Sandy Hooks Shooting

4. In another tab, type in Virginia Tech Shooting

5. In the last tab, type in Aurora Theater shooting

6. Observe differences among photos

Notice a main theme? There's signs shit went down in your last two tabs. You see dead bodies and blood and all this other shit

Sandy Hooks is a bad, bad copycat of the Reichstag fire. If you're not familiar with that, read up on wikipedia. I give the government a 5/10 with this one

Edited by Doc

I think there is someone or some group behind these things. They're just to common and the targets are always public places. I read and scrolled to where they described the suspects:

Adam Lanza- "Students and teachers who knew him in high school described Lanza as "intelligent, but nervous and fidgety". He avoided attracting attention and was uncomfortable socializing. He is not known to have had any close friends in school"

Seung-Hui Cho- "Cho was diagnosed with severe depression as well as selective mutism, an anxiety disorder that inhibited him from speaking. Cho's family sought therapy for him, and he received help periodically throughout middle school and high school. Early reports also indicated Cho was bullied for speech difficulties in middle school, but the Virginia Tech Review Panel was unable to confirm this, or other reports that he was ostracized and mercilessly bullied for class, height and race related reasons in high school"

James Holmes " In Aurora, Holmes lived on Paris Street in a one-bedroom apartment, in a building with other students involved in health studies. In his rental application, he described himself as "quiet and easygoing"...."In 2012, his academic performance declined, and he scored poorly on the comprehensive exam in the spring. The university was not planning to expel him. However, Holmes was in the process of withdrawing from the university. Three days after failing a key oral exam at the university in early June 2012, Holmes dropped out of his studies without further explanation. At the time of his arrest, he gave his occupation as "laborer."

Jared Lee Loughner "While Loughner had friends in high school, neighbors noted that in the years following, he kept more to himself and did not respond to others"...."At some point, Loughner was fired from his job at a Quiznos restaurant, with his manager saying he had undergone a personality transformation."

They all had emotional problems, whether it was from getting fired, being depressed, or even failing an exam. They were vulnerable and easy for anyone to take control of them. They could have been talked into doing anything and I think that's what happened.

Edited by Excellence G
They're just to common and the targets are always public places
As opposed to what?

Well, this isn't your average crime. For example, In a bank robbery, someone at least has a chance to call the cops. Then there is negotiation and there is a chance that no one will get hurt. These are just walk up to the scene, randomly open fire without warning and with no hesitation by the suspects. The suspect didn't want anything in particular from the people, they just did it as if they were told to do it.

As opposed to what?

Well, this isn't your average crime. For example, In a bank robbery, someone at least has a chance to call the cops. Then there is negotiation and there is a chance that no one will get hurt. These are just walk up to the scene, randomly open fire without warning and with no hesitation by the suspects. The suspect didn't want anything in particular from the people, they just did it as if they were told to do it.

Can't really argue with that. They all apparently just wanted to kill people.

I watched the video and the stuff at the end showing that the Victoria Soto Facebook page was made days before the shooting and the other information that was seen all before it happened does make you think wtf, but I can't say it did or didn't happen because I wasn't there and it takes a lot for me to believe something that hasn't came from the horses mouth.

They all had emotional problems, whether it was from getting fired, being depressed, or even failing an exam. They were vulnerable and easy for anyone to take control of them. They could have been talked into doing anything and I think that's what happened.

You listed people who had either been diagnosed with mental illnesses or showed signs of having one and the conclusion you draw from that is they were coerced into committing those acts? What?

As opposed to what?

No, I mean, where else are mass shootings other than public places?

this thread gave me 7 types of cancer

I've been agreeing a lot with you lately. Keep it up and we might even end up being friends!

You guys don't honestly believe that these kids were murdered as an anti-gun activism stunt, do you?

Snopes does a good job at dispelling this absurd conspiracy theater, as it does about dispelling most conspiracy theorys. http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/newtown.asp

Read Rafi's link, lol.

this thread gave me 7 types of cancer

I've been agreeing a lot with you lately. Keep it up and we might even end up being friends!

You guys don't honestly believe that these kids were murdered as an anti-gun activism stunt, do you?

Snopes does a good job at dispelling this absurd conspiracy theater, as it does about dispelling most conspiracy theorys. http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/newtown.asp

Read Rafi's link, lol.

We're not friends bro? All I did was rag on you for flaunting your wealth around 15 year olds :)

That's funny

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/major-banks-governmental-officials-and-their-comrade-capitalists-targets-of-spire-law-group-llps-racketeering-and-money-laundering-lawsuit-seeking-return-of-43-trillion-to-the-united-states-treasury-2012-10-25

The guy who started that lawsuit, guess what? His kids were murdered by his innocent little nanny a few days later

You know James Holmes? His dad was going to a conference to speak out against big banking right before James shot up that theater

See a pattern?

If you don't believe me look it up m8 you'll be surprised

Yeah...those are called conspiracies, not events consisting of reasonable cause and effect. If a lady writes Congress calling for reform and then dies a month later from a heart attack, am I supposed to conclude from just that information that the government assassinated her and covered it up?

As for my own opinion on the Sandy Hooks matter, I think it's suspicious.

For one, there's no pictures. I know gotdamned well that in a country where a very large amount of young white kids have phones, there's gonna be someone video recording almost anything that happens.

I don't know about you, but I've never met a 5 or 6-year-old who had a picture phone.

Edited by Knightmare25