yolo

Broggini

watch my sig for yolo

Saw it on SNL, probably before you GG

Joke's on you, you had to suffer through an hour and a half of SNL just to see a Lonely Island sketch!

watch my sig for yolo

Saw it on SNL, probably before you GG

Joke's on you, you had to suffer through an hour and a half of SNL just to see a Lonely Island sketch!

:lolface:

Why do Jewish men get circumcised?Because Jewish women won't touch anything unless it is 20% off.Two condoms walk by a gay bar. One looks to the other and says "hey, wanna get shitfaced tonight?"A little boy wakes up in the middle of the night and walks into his parents room and sees them having sex. The little boy, traumatized, runs out of the room crying. "You should go check on him, thats really going to be something you need to explain," said the mother. The father laughed it off with a traditional "he will get over it," and continued to chuckle about the whole situation. After some additional prodding from the mother the father agrees to go talk to the little boy. As he is walking down the hallway to his sons room he hears an empty thumping sound coming from his sons room. Thump - Thump - squish - Thump- Thump The father, very confused, slams the door open and sees his son balls deep, pounding the shit out of his grandmothers asshole. Just really going to town on it. The father screams "What the hell are you doing?" The boy replies, "It's not so funny when its your mom, is it?"Whats the difference between jelly and jam?I can't jelly my dick down your throat.

Lmao i just read these XD

watch my sig for yolo

I need to get this song asap! lol