teach me how to pk

Erador

Wear Batwing Hood, Batwing Boots, Batwing Gloves

Use a 2h, use Smash to knock down their prayers, use Backhand to prevent them from eating, ya stuff

PMing you the guide from our Rohirrim boards. OHhhhh I am so leaktastic.

But like Vigi said, mage gear is 150% effective against melee, so that is your best choice (but the body and legs reduce your melee accuracy so use melee armour in those slots)

Edited by Memphus

Never mind... I tried to pk today and figured out I suck lol. Anyway, this is what I used to use when I was still owning (the first week of the EoC):

Gear:

CQMjOCs.png

Abilites: (I do not use keyboard but mouse for abilities)

bS327r6.png

Before fight, make a bonfire to rise your hp.

My tactic: Attack your opponent and use backhand first to get ability bar high as fast as possible. Then every other hit use slice. For instance: backhand, slice, smash, slice, sever, slice, punish, slice, cleave, slice ...

When you reach full ability bar, use slaughter and step on the opponent (like death dot). They will have to move if they want to attack you, so they will be also hit x3 than was your damage from slaughter hit before.

Then use combust. It hits like 150 every 1 sec or so, but if you manage to hit, it helps. Use slice another time.

Now for the K0. Use backhand to get full ability bar (if your opponent had low HP). Then they cannot eat, so use overpower, and K0000000. It used to be very easy back then, but kids know how to use abilites these days.

Oh, and when they have like 3/4 of ability bar ful, use anticipation to prevent from backhand right before they use overpower, so you can eat.

If you get sloughtered, use freedom immediately! It can be the most deadly ability! Can hit you 1000+ like 4x in the row, so watch out!

If your opponent is in full rune, you can also use asphyxiate which is great also.

So here it is, my little guide. Experiment a little to find the best tactic for you. Hope you will be more successful then I was the last time :icon_confused:.

Edited by Evii As Heii

How are you still playing on the 2004 interface? What da fuq?

fixed screen

Better question: WHY?

Because I do not want to lagg while PKing. And I am used to use it.

fixed screen
Because I do not want to lagg while PKing. And I am used to use it.

I remember i tried warring on that screen :(

fixed screen

I use it too. My computer is going on 7 years old and the more intense graphics = more intense lag.

fixed screen

I use it too. My computer is going on 7 years old and the more intense graphics = more intense lag.

yup

A brand new computer that will run Runescape at the highest settings, 100% lag free in the most populated warzone in the game, will set you back like maybe 300 bucks. Just saying.

A brand new computer that will run Runescape at the highest settings, 100% lag free in the most populated warzone in the game, will set you back like maybe 300 bucks. Just saying.
This

It's still too messy. I've got a stellar PC (which I use for trading, but also, the occasional gaming), but every time I'd PK, I'd always set settings to minimum. It's a cleaner interface, and there aren't as much gaudy crap all over the floor and everywhere. Just sayin'