Hey Everyone!

Mr Odangdude

Sup guys, just got out of navy bootcamp last friday and just got my laptop set up at my A school. I am in in Charleston South Carolina and will be here for a few years... i will not have any time to play RS but ill still be able to pop in and say hi every once in awhile. But yeah my schedule for class will be from 0700-1600 and then mandatory study from 1800-2000.

So yeah, Hello, how is RS now? better/worse?

Oh hey I remember you! How was navy boot camp? I've considered going to the navy myself but I think if it comes down to it I'll go air force

Oh hey I remember you! How was navy boot camp? I've considered going to the navy myself but I think if it comes down to it I'll go air force

bootcamp was very easy. But very boring. its not what you'de expect bootcamp to be like...

Heeyyyy :hi:

Glad to see you stop by again and its a bummer that bootcamp wasn't what you expected it to be. Good luck with your classes though.

As for the game I think its one of those things that some people really don't mind Eoc and others Hate it.

I live in Columbia and am in Charleston all the time, great city.

Yeah? Can you give me any suggestions on what to do in Charleston?? Being on base is boring as hell. Today we just took a field trip to Patriot's Point. But Ill be getting a car in about a month, so Ill need things to do! I'm not 21 yet (7 months) so 18+ places.