Who remembers me?

buddylover

Hey... it was a birthday MONTH okay!?  It was a glorious month indeed...

Hi Erador!  How have you been?

Rafi!  Oh my goodness it's been awhile... I thought you quit like 5 times didn't you?  How is juggling?

I remember all you guys!  It's crazy to think after this long you guys are still here ha ha.

Hi FreeBall

Hey, fuck you Damin, we were supposed to meet up one time I was in Seattle... never happened.  What's up with that?  Oh my goodness... those sigs... those were back from my days.  I might be in Seattle in a few months for Sakura Con.

Hey buddy whats up?

LOL sonic i forgot about him.  (not appropriate) chauuuuuuuuuuuuuu, I still remember him repeatedly saying that constantly

Well most of it was conversations with (Sonic772, Destroyer25, and Kiwibird) but I found this which brought back most of the memories.  Marco's (Can't for the life of me remember his RS Name) leaving Gladz letter.

November 26, 2003

-Training at Lesser Demons-

Blaze Mace has logged in.

Cloud1215: Oh wow is this really blaze mace?

Blaze Mace: Yes it is who is this?

Cloud1215: One of the 3 founding leaders of the Gladiatorz?!

Blaze Mace: Yea why do you ask?

Cloud1215: I've always wanted to be a Gladiator.

Cloud1215: I always read your clan history, your war battles.

Cloud1215: I live by the meaning of Clan Gladiatorz, and I always wear a green cape.

Cloud1215: I've wanted to be a Gladiator for the longest time.

Blaze Mace: Haha, I'm glad we keep you entertained, whats your combat?

Cloud1215: 72, but im working so hard to join.

Blaze Mace: 72 huh... Good enough for me!

Cloud1215: really?!

Blaze Mace: yea just go to forums and I'll let you join.

Cloud1215: THANK YOU SO MUCH, YOUR THE GREATEST.

-Logged Off-

I had this conversation with Blaze Mace almost 2 year ago now, and I still remember it as if it was yesterday. Yes I was a suck up to begin with, and I did everything leaders told me to do, always prompt to be the first one. This clan has been everything to me. Even the times I was retired I thought of this clan and remembered I was a Gladiator, and I could accomplish anything. All of the members were great, all happy and kind. I remember we had that Gladiatorz Holiday, "Jakazz day". The day we were mean and pulled pranks on each other. This clan was a home.

I've made many of friends in this clan, and few enemies, and some of you don't even know me. One of my good friends Remembrant left a while back, but he was someone I always talked to. We would talk, and we both had a RAP quality that we both loved. I remember one time we faught almost the entire clan in a forum talking about how rap was good music, and everyone else shunned us and talked about rock. It was fun. I remember when I had just joined, we had two wars. The first ZF WAR, and the United Clans of Runescape War. Both two very fun wars I enjoyed. Wow, that United Clans of RS War sucked, took like 5 minutes for us to eleminate all of them. They had said they had some 5-10 clans with 100 in each, Lol they sucked fecal matter.

But since I have come back from retirement, it seems as if Gladz isn't the same fun clan I remember almost 2 years ago. Times have changed, people have changed. There are no more fun battles up on Ice Mountain. Yes I know I don't attend Fun Wars or Pk Trips, but that isn't what I meant. It isn't as good of a time as it was then. I miss the old days, but I guess that's over.

I do apologize for leaving. I am always the first to post "I guess Gladz 4 Life isn't for everyone" and I'm always the first to yell it. I will miss every single one of you, you have all been a family to me. I will be joining Clan Jaguar. I do not meet the requirements, so I will be joining under the Junior Program, but I will always be here if you need me. I only talk to a certain few of you, but feel free to pm me in the game, my Private is always on. At least I'll still be in the Alliance. I will keep everyone I have added, and if you want to add me feel free to. I will always be a Gladiator, and even in Clan Jaguar, I will continue to fight for the Gladiatorz, as this is my backround, my home. Whether they like it or not, I'm not wearing a Purple Cape lol.

Thank you for a great wonderful 2 years. I wouldn't be the same person without you all.

Blaze Mace: I know you won't get this since your gone and won't be back for a few months, but I thank you for everything, and giving me the opertunity to be a part of this spectacular clan.

Joe Jenninz: Never have I doubted your ability to lead. You have led us all well and you will always be a part of me. Your strength as a leader and the bright aura around you, I have no doubt that you will make Gladiatorz the #1 Clan.

Jerico: You have always been kind to me. We hardly talk, but you've been a great leader, and fun to be around. I remember when you first changed into that girl with pink pony tails, that fecal matter was hilarious. Thanks for leading me and the others into countless victories.

Rafi: Too much to say. You've been a great friend and always there when I need you. Good luck with Juggling, your the best I have ever met.

WKD Tyger: A great friend. Always been there from the start, and giving me advice (Once you gave me girl advice rofl). Your a wonderful person, and I wish you the best of luck. Keep me added.

Acid Venom: The greatest Warrior Gladiatorz have had in my eyes. A wise and great leader you would make. I know the Gladiatorz will be great with you by there side.

Death Co: Smartass. Lol. Your a great guy, we never really talked, but your presence on the forums have always made me laugh. You have also slightly made my posts grammatically correct.

Verbatim(aka Morpheus): You've always been cool to me. I remember when I met you and Dunghonglong, or something like that, on a Gladz pk trip. Since then we have been best of buds. Thanks for everything.

Deadizzle: You've been so kind, and have helped me so much become a better player. Thank you so much for everything.

Data Hacker: we have so much in common its not even funny. I hope to see you later on in Runescape, and perhaps we may even meet in a Court of Law. Good Luck with becoming a Lawyer, I'll try my best as well.

Sneaky One: What a great person. You have always been kind to me, Saying hi when we pass by each other lol. Thank you for everything. Your a great asset to this clan, and thanks for the games, I'm sure many appreciate that.

Nalian: Thanks for always caring and listening to me talk and talk lol. I've only just met you, but I have befriended you sooner then the other clan members. Your so easy to get along with, and always there. Thanks.

Thirddegree: Wow how you have grown. I remember back when you were around 70-80 combat. Haha "can you feel the burn, Thirddegree burn?" Lol we've had few, but good times. Help ship shape this clan together. C-ya around bud.

Echo: Thanks for being my friend. You've done so much for this clan, I'm sure you'll be remembered in Gladiatorz from here on out. Thanks for being there for me, I'll see you around.

Krickit/Bronxie: You two have been outstanding Gladiatorz. Sadly one of you has retired pernamently, and the other is in DI. Good luck with Life.

Urza: I forgot the noob I referred lol. Man we have had some crazy times. I hope you and Slash are doing well. We should talk once in a while. I'll miss you bud. Do Gladz proud.

There are so many of you, I could go on and on. I think I will put a cap on the comments. I apologize if I left you out, you all mean so much to me, and I'll miss you dearly. Keep me added if you wish. My AIM is xVChampionVx. Please excuse the mushy stuff on my profile, as I care for my girlfriend very much and its mostly on her lol... I'll stick around the forums, so if A leader could put me as Allied, I would appreciate it much.

A history and home I have made in Clan Gladiatorz, Thanks for everything.

Marco

Proud Gladiatorz Cavalier

Proud Gladiator From November 26, 2003- August 21, 2005

What we do in Life, Echoes in Eternity

This is not the End, it is the beginning... If ever you need me I will be in Clan Jaguar. I know I'm not much to most of you, but your all so much to me. Good bye.

Gladz 4 Life!!!

Alliance 4 Life!!!

For the record I cried writing this <_<

I should warn you that we have a new Kiwibird. Same username, different person. 

Anywho! Hi! I was known as "Killa1213" when you were around last. 

Edit: Also; Marco was "Gladz Legend".