walking dead amc marathon

Emeraldwpn

Carl is so fucking legit.

When he rescues the people in the prison cellar. good lord.

Daryll is the best character though if he doesn't make it out of Woodbury, I'll stop watching the show.

Carl is so fucking legit.

When he rescues the people in the prison cellar. good lord.

Daryll is the best character though if he doesn't make it out of Woodbury, I'll stop watching the show.

I'll quit life if Daryll dies now. He's not ready to die!

I've spent the last 3 seasons wishing Andrea would just die already.

I said that about the wife/mother during the first 2 seasons

THANK GOD THAT SHIT CAME TRUE I WAS SO HAPPY

cunt

Andrea likely wont die. She's one of the four original characters left over in the comic series. Of course - they have branched wildly from the comics in certain instances, so there's still hope!

However, I already know that because so many people love Daryl he will die eventually. Andrea will live forever simply because everyone hates her. :sly:

cunt

CARRRRRRRRLLLLLLLL

Sucks for you that Rick's mind is keeping her around!

cunt

Post-apocalyptic whore!

Andrea likely wont die. She's one of the four original characters left over in the comic series. Of course - they have branched wildly from the comics in certain instances, so there's still hope!

However, I already know that because so many people love Daryl he will die eventually. Andrea will live forever simply because everyone hates her. :sly:

I figured she would have either died right after she decided not to commit suicide after losing her sister or go on to be the last woman on earth. It'll probably be the latter. :wilson:

cunt

Post-apocalyptic whore!

I figured she would have either died right after she decided not to commit suicide after losing her sister or go on to be the last woman on earth. It'll probably be the latter. :wilson:

I kind of wish her sister had survived and she had died. At least her sister was nice to look at. :hmph:

Also: Why isn't there a single obese zombie? The closest we've come to seeing a fat zombie is that bloated one in the well. I know it's a show based on a fictional premise, but come on. Not a single zombie rolling around on a rascal?