Hi

Joelly88

Hey Joelly. Didn't you give/bequest your RS account to someone in Gladz a year or two ago?

FYI since your memory is a bit hazy you were auto-banned in 2009 for flaming Gladz members repeatedly and reaching 100% warning as a user (I issued the final warn which resulted in the ban). In 2011 When you poked your head in Yme (leader at the time) re-banned you to uphold the ban.

Hopefully you've grown up a bit since the days when you used to completely spam up the forums and flame people over the internet. :dunno:

Hey Joelly. Didn't you give/bequest your RS account to someone in Gladz a year or two ago?

FYI since your memory is a bit hazy you were auto-banned in 2009 for flaming Gladz members repeatedly and reaching 100% warning as a user (I issued the final warn which resulted in the ban). In 2011 When you poked your head in Yme (leader at the time) re-banned you to uphold the ban.

Hopefully you've grown up a bit since the days when you used to completely spam up the forums and flame people over the internet. :dunno:

Says the guy with the most posts by 7,000.

Lol yes, Rafi. I think the members I was flaming all went to DS? Can you unban my original account? Name is Joel.

I did give my RS account away to some dude (wasn't from Gladz). I recovered it a few months later and it's collecting dust.

Edited by user'd
Can you unban my original account? Name is Joel.

We've moved forums since then. The best you can do is get your post count # back. 

Lol yes, Rafi. I think the members I was flaming all went to DS? Can you unban my original account? Name is Joel.

I did give my RS account away to some dude (wasn't from Gladz). I recovered it a few months later and it's collecting dust.

Haha yeah, I remember this. Ahh, good times. 

Can you unban my original account? Name is Joel.

We've moved forums since then. The best you can do is get your post count # back. 

Are you sure? When I log into it, it exists but I can't do anything.

Can you post the link to where you're logging in? 

Oh, you mean your account, not the old forums. Carry on.  /3am brain

Leak warn logs a bit harder next time

Joel- pm me so I remember to check out the account / post info when I get back from work. Nova pow-wowed with a few of us who were active in your time and she decided to give you a shot at using the forums again. No flaming / racism this time!