The hardest game you'll ever play

Ewhenn

no way that is real. if it is, that guy must have spent at least 200hrs to master that.

The first part of the video says "Tool assisted" :l

The only tool he used was in a couple parts, and those weren't the hard parts by the way. He used a bit of slowdown, and that's it. ( like the part with the 8-9 football guys at once). Everything else was NT. Still rediculously crazy and impressive to be able to run through that.

A tool-assisted speedrun (abbreviated TAS) is a speedrun movie or performance of a video game produced by means of emulation and using features unavailable to regular players, such as slow motion or frame-by-frame advance of the gameplay.

Wasn't there a series on youtube that was posted on the old boards were people would send this guy their own maps then he would have to play through them?

no way that is real. if it is, that guy must have spent at least 200hrs to master that.

The first part of the video says "Tool assisted" :l

The only tool he used was in a couple parts, and those weren't the hard parts by the way. He used a bit of slowdown, and that's it. ( like the part with the 8-9 football guys at once). Everything else was NT. Still rediculously crazy and impressive to be able to run through that.

A tool-assisted speedrun (abbreviated TAS) is a speedrun movie or performance of a video game produced by means of emulation and using features unavailable to regular players, such as slow motion or frame-by-frame advance of the gameplay.

I'm not taking anything away from the guy who did it. I wouldn't be able to with or without assists. I was mainly pointing out that Cpatel's question was answered in literally the first seconds of the video.

Wasn't there a series on youtube that was posted on the old boards were people would send this guy their own maps then he would have to play through them?

Yeah, that shit was hilarious. Lemme see if I can find it.