Gladz Celebrates 12 Years!

Hess

February 15th marked 12 years for us as a clan. We have been through our ups and downs but we are still very much alive and plan to stick around for hopefully years to come. This is the 4th Birthday celebration I have had the privilege to be apart of although others put me to shame with how long they have been around x.x  I am glad to say I am apart of this great clan and community!

For our Birthday we hosted 6 events spanning from Friday the 15th until the 17th celebrating our Birthday with Allies and friends.

----Recap of This weekend-----

On Friday we kicked things off with a traditional Trawler event with our Allies.

0CZ8yvG.png

Followed later on by some goofing around, drinking, ect during our Karaoke event.

Saturday we again stuck with another traditional event of our Jerico Style fire and flower fest.

hYyib46.jpg

rdNcHwa.png

Saturday night marked our public Castle Wars event however with some poor planning on my part with getting the memo out and others having previous plans the showing wasn't as much as anticipated  However that didn't stop us from having a good time and we had enough of a show off to easily remain on 66 and goof around for a few games.

VMclGTT.png

Sunday we wrapped up things with a F2P Rune Rock Pk for lolz. In all honesty I wasn't expecting a great deal of action but with us peaking at 9 we were able to hop around for a few worlds kill some solo and small team pkers before running into a larger team of about 11 members. What started off as a 6v9 fluctuated into a few small run ins. Gladz clearing them all 3 times before they switched worlds and enabled single.

AeKcnlS.png

667Ku9m.png

We also cleared someone in P2P when rushing with f2p gear and made a nice 8.6m

Needless to say it was a surprisingly fun and profitable trip!

3VYLxzx.jpg

We will wrap up our birthday celebrations with having yet another King Kalphite trip tonight with members, allies, and friends.

Thanks to every single clan that has had an impact on us in some shape or form this past year and here is to hoping it will be a good year for Gladz, our rivals, friends, and competition!