Random Diablo Discussion

Stunner

Thanks for registering, dstarsotheraccount

So you're now a member. What's next? Well, you can start creating topics, reply to others' posts, make friends, give reputation, and much more. Have fun in the forums! This message will disappear after you've made your first post.

wtf

it's me i forgot my password and don't want to change it. i figured i'd make one that's easy to remember until my laptop charger gets here on tomorrow

dirtbag is gay

stunner is no-tes

10o01l1l101l0o10o11lo0l1o0 etc

mods: gainesville ip address because i live in gainesville.

pally is up and botting... 10 light absorb wisp and a 15 fire absorb dwarf star... 71 runs and no chickens in my baddie gear doing chaos and baal. eat shit and die honkie.

Edited by dstarsotheraccount

pally isn't finding shit.

put on two 30 nagles and some 50mf travs replacing my nice 162ed eth treks, a dwarf star, and soj. we'll see how this goes. found a shitty gheeds that i gave to dirtbag becuase he likes them.

put on two 30 nagles and some 50mf travs replacing my nice 162ed eth treks, a dwarf star, and soj. we'll see how this goes. found a shitty gheeds that i gave to dirtbag becuase he likes them.

bad at game

bad at game

i think on all items the chance of finding a specific number on a variable stat to be the same like 50 travs vs 45s. I've found like 50 rainbow facets and not one of them has been a 5/5. 3,4,5x3,4,5 should be 1 in 9 yet it's like 1 in 100.