Random Diablo Discussion

Stunner

Was on vent with some guy doing ubers earlier, biggest celebration ever when he fluked and killed them. I didnt want to break it to him that ive been killing all three at the same time for awhile now, and doing 4-5 runs a day.

It's really easy with a Smiter

jah lo ber for a 20 light esch. have another in the bank.

stunner decided to do a transfer game so after he dropped like 50 keys on the ground me and jake tossed a bunch of other shit on top of the keys so he couldn't pick them up.

L!O!L!!O!L!L!

so far..

N - 14/17

N - 14/15

B - 14/19

Z - 20/10

so how much are you down so far? those shit torches aren't payin for the keys

maybe...if i paid for them. however i traded one n torch for a p torch then that for 2x gul + ist, i also traded the barb torch for an ist pul, the Zon torch is still pending.

Why is it called Crilton's Torch Emporium??? Are you making your brother farm them for you while you no-life Everquest??????????????

You make me sick Dirty.

Bad news guys, After much debate and controversy Criltons torch emporium will no longer be open for business.

This decision came after a dispute between the two owners ( crilton and colin). They simply couldn't come to an agreement.

However through negotiations I have accepted to purchase sol owner of their shop. you can now fill your torch needs at Stunners Torch Bargain Bin.

There are no bargains to be had at Stunners torch bargain bin.

"I recently joined a game called "Stunner's Torch Bargain Bin" and let me tell you, there were absolutely no bargains. The merchandise was the shoddiest quality I have ever seen, and the prices were redonculous!"

Anonymous

"I recently purchased a torch from Stunner's Torch Bargain Bin, and after paying a hefty price for it, the torch went out! I went back to talk to the shops owner, Absulote_Scam, only to find that he'd picked up shop and moved elsewhere! 1/10."

Anonymous

"I bought a torch from this idiot earlier, and since purchasing it I have died 14 times. I think it's the torches fault"

Dirtbagyea

"??????????????????????????? BOT????????????

Ninja

Just some reviews I found.

Edited by Dirtbagok

There are no bargains to be had at Stunners torch bargain bin.

"I recently joined a game called "Stunner's Torch Bargain Bin" and let me tell you, there were absolutely no bargains. The merchandise was the shoddiest quality I have ever seen, and the prices were redonculous!"

Anonymous

"I recently purchased a torch from Stunner's Torch Bargain Bin, and after paying a hefty price for it, the torch went out! I went back to talk to the shops owner, Absulote_Scam, only to find that he'd picked up shop and moved elsewhere! 1/10."

Anonymous

"I bought a torch from this idiot earlier, and since purchasing it I have died 14 times. I think it's the torches fault"

Dirtbagyea

"??????????????????????????? BOT????????????

Ninja

Just some reviews I found.

Called a oligopoly son...cornering the market!

Edited by Stunner

I believe that is against the law. You can either shut down your business now, or I will be hiring Mike Ross.

how so? im the only large supplier get at me.

started a bit high on my 5 nado 4 herrycane helm. apparently 6 hrs gets you laughed at, 5 gets a meh, 4 gets a long pause and a decline. gonna try to get 4 a few more times before i settle for 3,