They're Already Trying To Kill 07scape!

Sijeeral

I would be excited for this...if they had made us all start from level 3 again like they did with 07scape.  Starting this new version of RS with all 90+ skills is going to be boring.

It's not a different "version" of RS and it certainly doesn't warrant a title of "RuneScape 3". EoC itself is what I would consider "RuneScape 3", because it's completely different from RuneScape November 19th, 2012.

I'm excited, but as Nathan said, i'm sure it wouldn't be very fun or exciting being maxed out or almost maxed out. I however am quite low leveled overall comparatively, so I think this will give me the edge to really start working towards a goal such as maxing out.

now i completely understand why everything went to shit with runescape. Just look at them.
Distracting, isn't it?

Where the fuck does it say you'll have all 90+ stats? I've watched it twice and still no mention of it.

Edited by Sheckky
Where the fuck does it say you'll have all 90+ stats? I've watched it twice and still no mention of it.

He means like his current stats on RS lol. As in he already has 90+ stats on eoc.

Oh. Well we could have a whole another argument on why the hell you want to train them all up again but that is for another place!

I'm really excited to see where RS will be heading. I'm sad I'll be in basic training while this is going on. 

It's not a different "version" of RS and it certainly doesn't warrant a title of "RuneScape 3". EoC itself is what I would consider "RuneScape 3", because it's completely different from RuneScape November 19th, 2012.

No.

Runescape 2 was titled such because it was a brand new game engine programmed in a different language.

The current game is the same engine from December 2003.

This new "Runescape 3" is a modified engine from the December 2003 one. It's programmed in HTML5 instead of Java. But it will be able to carry over the entire current game, rather than needed to reprogram every square inch of the world (like they needed to do in the creation of Runescape 2)

No.

Runescape 2 was titled such because it was a brand new game engine programmed in a different language.

The current game is the same engine from December 2003.

This new "Runescape 3" is a modified engine from the December 2003 one. It's programmed in HTML5 instead of Java. But it will be able to carry over the entire current game, rather than needed to reprogram every square inch of the world (like they needed to do in the creation of Runescape 2)

You're bad

2mJ6U.png