Akinator

Hess

Knew about this like 3 years ago

Had to program, well, the exact same thing for my last Data Structures HW assignment, using a binary tree and writing all of the information to a file which is read and constructed when run.

Forgot all about this lol. I knew it had me at "has your character appeared on an American TV Competition?"

xK7D3ME.png

He got my first 3 right, but missed my fourth. I've outsmarted he who knows all.
Once you've outsmarted it and put what the answer was, it builds on its knowledge. The more people play, the "smarter" it gets.

This moron took three guesses (~40 questions) to figure out "Damon Baird". Given that Baird is the main character of the newest Gears of War game that came out last week, I figured he'd be a popular one.

His logic is severely flawed. He asks "Is your person a character on a TV show?", I answer "no", then his next question is "is your person the title character of a TV show?"

I've played a lot of these things before. But this one is one of the dumbest.

It sucks

I put in the nickname. PLK twice

It gave me 50 Cent. Then Fabolous.

When it says "Is your character from New York" and "Is your character a singer/producer" It picks out of random hoping it will get it right.

Then i put in Loso, which is Fabolous nickname and i got 50 again XD

I got Lloyd banks at question 62 O_o

Edited by House Gang

No one knows fucking shitty ass rapers who make 1 hit and then become "famous"

Fuck I only know 50 cent, who the hell is everyone else?

Rappers = black men who rap about poverty, making money, getting pussy, doing drugs, they are all the same.

No one knows fucking shitty ass rapers who make 1 hit and then become "famous"

Fuck I only know 50 cent, who the hell is everyone else?

Rappers = black men who rap about poverty, making money, getting pussy, doing drugs, they are all the same.

1 hit wonders my ass. That's soulja boy type artist. Not my fault you have a short term memory.

it fails hardcore. My dog can recognize people better.