you know when you're a noob when....

Bryce

when you refuse to play rs 2007 cause there's no teleportation and walking everywhere fucking sucks

Edited by Doc
when you refuse to play rs 2007 cause there's no teleportation and walking everywhere fucking sucks

oh come on thats the best part :trollface: walking everywhere is so much fun :D

heres afew

when u do mine and get the the 4th emote an pay attention to a different window or what ever and miss the emote, passing it make u a lucky noob

when u are tellying varrock running east cut oaks turn them into planks, home tellying and repeat

when ur doing con that way, and had the same birds nest in ur inv for 5+ runs

when u are doing con that way, and go to bank for no reason at all on many of the trips :/

when u are doing con that way, and notice you have 100% run and trying to remember when was the last time u were running...

when u are doing con and are still doing it when makeing so many mistakes then ones that are posted lol

when u are wcing you get a birds nest but full inv so you drop a log to pick up and it disappears, and even more noob if you pick that log back up l0l

when u just now think how much post count u missed after editing several times

Edited by FreeBall In

When you die on a dragons task because you forgot to drink a super anti and you lose all your shit (happened numerous times to me)

When you do treasure trial and forget to bring a spade, then get back to bank. Come back on the same place and remember that you need watch, sextant and navigation chat as well. + No home teleport for 25 minutes, so you rage log out for half an hour. LOL

Edited by Evil 4ever
when u dont know what alduin(s?) are

btw what are they?

:stupid:

When you are 51 farming and cannot use herbs you grow to make potions. So you grow guams instead.

Edited by Evil 4ever

when u dont know what alduin(s?) are

btw what are they?

:stupid:

Alduin - The Elder Scrolls Wiki

elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Alduin

Alduin (also called the World Eater, the Nordic God of Destruction, and in Dragon language)

uh i guess you guys learned it from other games?

when you are trying to repair 6 broken axes and u forget coins

When you have six broken axes. 

or just lazy and didn't have cammy tabs :P

when you spam buying/selling _______ non stop in a low pop world, get trolled by me for the last ~5 mins then finally catch on and say "im not dumb" then start spamming again :lolface: