HTML5 Beta signups

Steven

i signed up

jagex... first beta you required a year membership which i didnt have at the time

now that i do you require a gold membership which i didnt do  cause i wasnt sure if id be playing for another year ...rip

o well i doute ill play all that much if i do get it i dont even know why i really signed up when they will prob just change half the stuff and not update the beta at all.

Edited by FreeBall In

I registered. Gold thing is silly. I didn't buy those long-term membership deals because they were more expensive than regular members for me.

I registered. Gold thing is silly. I didn't buy those long-term membership deals because they were more expensive than regular members for me.
Rafi you silly goose it's paying $15 extra for something like $150 worth of RuneCoins and spins, as well as access to all betas, entry into raffles, and free blowjobs.

and free blowjobs.

damn if they advertise that then... :trollface:
It doesn't affect me if I use the client when i play right?

You will have the option to use the HTML client or continue using the Java client.

Or atleast I think they said that.

Rafi you silly goose it's paying $15 extra for something like $150 worth of RuneCoins and spins, as well as access to all betas, entry into raffles, and free blowjobs.

This. But it only has merit if you actually accept and recognise Jagex's valuation on spins and RuneCoins. 

Still, I paid the $75 instead of $60 for this year specifically because I knew this RS3 was in the works.

This. But it only has merit if you actually accept and recognise Jagex's valuation on spins and RuneCoins. 

Still, I paid the $75 instead of $60 for this year specifically because I knew this RS3 was in the works.

I actually remember you saying that the day you bought it. 

Yeah, but I value runecoins, spins, beta access, raffle entries, and Jagex blowjobs at zero. From an economic perspective, money now is worth more than money in the future, so they should be providing those worthless things as incentive for me to pay for the year upfront, not as a reason to give them extra money AND pay upfront.