rs3 screen shots (from asc)

Bryce

F6r4mMBh.jpg

J2MDrbfh.jpg

KDAV1vwh.jpg

by the looks alone, i might not do anything on live game.

looks alot like wow too me, rs lost its essences of runescape completely(too me) :/

i really hope jagex dont ruin 07 cause if so....idk

what do you guys think?

Edited by FreeBall In
You're crazy. It looks awesome. 

or really hate change :(

i guess i might not feel like getting use to a games new interface when i dont really dont enjoy it that much anyways, idk it could change but i guess we'll see...

also wonder when they are going change the movement where you move with keys/arrow keys :sly:

Edited by FreeBall In
You're crazy. It looks awesome. 

or really hate change :(

i guess i might not feel like getting use to a games new interface when i dont really dont enjoy it that much anyways, idk it could change but i guess we'll see...

also wonder when they are going change the movement where you move with keys/arrow keys :sly:

That would be the end of me playing. Satellite lag would be too much.

Edited by Sheckky

:mellow:

Not sure what to think of that .

I really hope its not that bright though feel like it strains my eye looking at those pics, especially the first one.

on paper looking at it like this is a cool idea and it looks cool dont get me wrong.

but just in my opinion i dont like it

(dont know how to make sense of somthing looking cool but me not actually liking it)

You know, they really need to hire someone who can create icons that make sense.

Looks promising. I'm pretty excited.

As long as i can resize the god damn minimap i will be happy. The fucking thing has been the same size for 13 years even though the game has been full screen for the last 5

Giving us credit? What a good guy.

Idk how I feel about it. Not a fan just by looking at the pictures, but we'll see.

Also this couldn't ruin 07 because, well, it's 2013 as they announce this...

Someone has horrible tastes in rearrangement. :mellow: 

I don't care much for the "simplistic"/cartoony icon look, but it does look nice. 

I love freedom of customization. It's why I use Android instead of Apple. It's why I modded the fuck out of Guild Wars and WoW. Finally, at long last, I will have the freedom to play Runescape how I want to.

To the haters: You can customize it to look the same as it is now. Once again, as always, your arguments are invalid and your hate is baseless. Momentum can now be toggled on permanently, nobody is making you use abilities.

Edited by Memphus