My runescape account is gone!

Andrewski

I'm done traveling, been home almost 2 weeks waiting for my job to start. I thought i would try out old school runescape but then it was members so i tried logging on to normal runescape, password didn't work, so i tried recovering and it wanted a email but i've never used a email with runescape. Then i looked on the highscores and there's no benderine! wtf yo!

Anyways i went to a Full Moon Party in Thailand, like 30k+ people drinking booze by the bucket on the beach. Some fire dancers lit a jump rope on fire and i tried jumping in it, fell over and burnt my knee on the rope. This was 3 weeks ago now and i'm still on antibiotics because my knee got super infected lol. The rest of the party was pretty crazy too, everyone gets loser drunk because the buckets are like 7 drinks in 1 and only cost ~$5 CAD. I did lots of other cool stuff, road elephants, visited a temple and fell down the stairs. I went scuba diving in Koh Tao and visited a Canadian warship sunk in Thai waters. It was 25m deep and the turrets were still in tact, i turned this wheel and it moved the turret! It was so cool!!

Life is boring now, just going to be saving up money for another trip next year.

if your f2p u no longer show up on high scores, and having no email attached to ur account(s) is not good, cause thats the fastest way to recover ur account and everything, might want to try sending an email or something to jagex to try to recover.

also sounds fun, too bad the fun is over and did u get any pics that ur willing to share?

Edited by FreeBall In

Quite a few friends have been to the Full Moon parties out there, apparently they're pretty awesome. One mate was doing a year's research and managed to convince the University to give him funding to spend it in Thailand; plenty of scuba diving and multiple Full Moons from what he's told me. :lol:

Edited by Unbeaten

fuck u jake but your probably right :(

i just uploaded a bunch of stuff on imageshack then it said i had to register to get the pictures. so i put a old email cause i didnt want imageshack spamming my main email. then when i went into the old email its password also got changed fucking dick head hackers!

Jouninneji

You can get your account back, I went through the same situation just recently after digging through my email realized my account recovery questions have been changed. There was also an address change with an abort code and I copied and pasted all of that to the email I sent them which goes as follows:

You need to email Jagex at Accounthelp@jagex.com

Your email subject has to be "Account has been compromised"

Then you need copy and paste the following with a response to the best of your memories.

• The login of your account (this is what you enter just above your password to actually log in. This can never be changed, so it will be the same as when the account was created. Please ensure the spelling is 100% accurate, otherwise we will be unable to find your account!) 

• Your reason for contacting us (please be specific, but brief such as “A hijacker set an e-mail on my account”) 

• Do you currently have access to the account you are referring to? 

• Where the account was created? (include the country, and state/province, if applicable) 

• Please provide any addresses and Postcodes/Zip Codes you have resided at since the account was created. 

• If you have JAG and/or any recovery questions enabled on your account, please give us any answers you can remember. 

• Any Billing details you have that help prove who you are – good examples are the names of any people associated with any credit/debit card or PayPal payments, transaction ID’s, and the last 4 digits of any cards used.

And that's it bro! You'll get a response from Jagex in like 1 to 2 days. I attempted it a few times but I finally got my shit back. Good luck!

Edit: Totally just read my post and it sounds sketchy as fuh!... lmao! That wasn't my intentions at all I took this directly from the website. I forgot exactly how I got the information but it started somewhere along the lines of clicking "Forgotten Password".

Edited by Jouninneji

Thanks but i don't think i'm going to bother trying to recover it. Once i start work i won't have any time to play, i'm just pissed someone stole it from me haha.