OmgPop Pool Tournament

Tristan

Nova, prepare to witness greatness at its finest!

Just let me know when you want this epic battle of pool to take place because its offically started.

Won the first game with Wheelies having 2 balls left.  2nd game Wheelies sunk the first 3 then I had a perfect game. :woeh:

Wheelies won the 5th of 6th game.  He's a pro now.  Too bad he already lost!  Mwahaha.

screenshot20130531at205.png

Won the first game with Wheelies having 2 balls left.  2nd game Wheelies sunk the first 3 then I had a perfect game. :woeh:

Wheelies won the 5th of 6th game.  He's a pro now.  Too bad he already lost!  Mwahaha.

GG M8

GG M8

Nice Goatee. 

Juust let me know when you want this epic battle of pool to take place because its offically started.

8pm est tonight?

Juust let me know when you want this epic battle of pool to take place because its offically started.

8pm est tonight?

Sounds good!

Whats the latest you will be on tonight?  Apparently something kicks off here at 7 pm est and idk how long its going to take ;-;

Edited by Nova Defense

8pm est tonight?
Sounds good!

Whats the latest you will be on tonight?  Apparently something kicks off here at 7 pm est and idk how long its going to take ;-;

Ill be on until 9.

8pm est tonight?
Sounds good!

Ill be on until 9.

Ok I should be back by then, if not I will forfeit since it will be my bad on it :P

Set up matches for Round 2. 

Still waiting for the Bryce v Damin match. The winner will play the winner of the match between Rafi and Myself 

Nova is an omgPOP pro.  I don't want to face her yet.  I'M NOT READY!

Just let me know when you have some time for this match, Rafi.

Also Bryce and Damin you nubs get your match done :sly: