Those of you who follow Zamorak

Dan G

for those who follow bandos god, mark has some interesting pics if ur interested

and viewing these pics while doing bandos increases the drop rate :lolface:

for those who follow bandos god, mark has some interesting pics if ur interested

and viewing these pics while doing bandos increases the drop rate :lolface:

lololol

How did you come to that conclusion? :l

Assuming you're talking to me?

They've made it fairly clear that Saradomin is a gigantic dick/manipulating asshole. Guthix is dead. Zaros is a sob story. Seren/desert gods/brassica prime/etc are either in hiding or irrelevant. The only 'evil' thing Zamorak has on his record is that he took out Zaros, and considering that Zaros wasn't all that nice of a guy to begin with... The interesting thing is that chaos is the natural order of the universe and isn't evil at all.

So yeah, Zamorak's the good guy. At least in that everyone else is either a scumbag or dead.

How did you come to that conclusion? :l

Assuming you're talking to me?

They've made it fairly clear that Saradomin is a gigantic dick/manipulating asshole. Guthix is dead. Zaros is a sob story. Seren/desert gods/brassica prime/etc are either in hiding or irrelevant. The only 'evil' thing Zamorak has on his record is that he took out Zaros, and considering that Zaros wasn't all that nice of a guy to begin with... The interesting thing is that chaos is the natural order of the universe and isn't evil at all.

So yeah, Zamorak's the good guy. At least in that everyone else is either a scumbag or dead.

Lol the opposite of "sob story" or "irrelevant" isn't "good". I'd agree with what you said but that doesn't make Zamorak the good guy. :P