Greetings and Salutations

Joshjrn

i've slowed down on coming here and i think hess is banned. also

Nah Hess is still around

Also hihi JoshJrn :hi:

Hi Josh. :reporter:

Hey man. What are you up to? How's life treating you?

All's good! Just finished 3rd year of Med School so only 2 more years to go until I have to stop using the "I'm a medical student" excuse when I don't know the answer to a patient's question. :P Well done on kicking some ass in court!

Edited by Unbeaten
i've slowed down on coming here and i think hess is banned. also

Glad to see that you're still loving booty enough for all of us :pimp:

Does people even say salutations anymore?

I does, yes.

who r u????

I am become death, the destroyer of worlds.

Nah Hess is still around

Also hihi JoshJrn :hi:

Hi there :reporter:

All's good! Just finished 3rd year of Med School so only 2 more years to go until I have to stop using the "I'm a medical student" excuse when I don't know the answer to a patient's question. :P Well done on kicking some ass in court!

Thank you sir, and very nice. Have you been able to apply for your specialization yet? I've never been able to keep track of exactly when that is.

Edited by Joshjrn

I need some legal advise. This lady friend I'm fooling around with is no pretty to me but I can't find it in me to stop for multiple reasons. What are my options?

I need some legal advise. This lady friend I'm fooling around with is no pretty to me but I can't find it in me to stop for multiple reasons. What are my options?

Tell her you want to put it in her pooper. If she says no, there's your reason. If she says yes, punch it in with no lube. Then she'll break up with you. If instead she then asks you to put her in a cage, proceed with extreme caution.

Disclaimer: Joshjrn is not licensed to practice pooper law outside of the state of Louisiana. Taking said pooper advice and applying it to other jurisdictions is not advised. Anyone who ignores this warning does so at their own risk and with no warranty, either actual or implied, from any aforementioned party.

oh yeah, i got accepted into the dental hygiene program and start in august. They only take 16 people a year. I'm one of the 16 with another male and 14 females.

oh yeah, i got accepted into the dental hygiene program and start in august. They only take 16 people a year. I'm one of the 16 with another male and 14 females.

Fuck yeah. Well done, sir. How long is the program? Also, how hot are the 14? :otvnaughty:

Thank you and roughly 2 years and the females are decent looking, none are ugly but i wouldn't say any are hot. The ones going for nursing were better though and i know this because the prereqs for dental hygiene is pretty much the same as for nursing.

Very cool. I've heard several people talk about how awesome of a career that is. Great pay, great hours, and very little stress.

Tell her you want to put it in her pooper. If she says no, there's your reason. If she says yes, punch it in with no lube. Then she'll break up with you. If instead she then asks you to put her in a cage, proceed with extreme caution.Disclaimer: Joshjrn is not licensed to practice pooper law outside of the state of Louisiana. Taking said pooper advice and applying it to other jurisdictions is not advised. Anyone who ignores this warning does so at their own risk and with no warranty, either actual or implied, from any aforementioned party.

So what're saying, essentially, is LSU is no good?

I'M TRYING TO POKE YOU WHERE IT HURTS! GAH!  .... I'm out of here.

Edited by Tidin L
Very cool. I've heard several people talk about how awesome of a career that is. Great pay, great hours, and very little stress.

yeah, same here. Heard it's the highest paying associates degree.

Thank you sir, and very nice. Have you been able to apply for your specialization yet? I've never been able to keep track of exactly when that is.

That's 4 years away for me, need 2 years as a junior doctor first before we can apply. The system's completely different for you guys though, I think it's after 5 (?) years of being an Intern in the US?