BTS June

Dan G

I just want to know what the new skill will be.

Well we can conclude that Divination will have to do with all of the new 6th age lore, being that the word itself means "to be inspired by a god". How it will differ from Prayer is unknown. Also the Prayer skill now makes no sense - since we proclaim our allegiance to a god, let's say Armadyl or The Godless, then how do we continue to draw power from Saradomin (prayer) or Zaros (curses)? Prayer needs a major revamp now in the 6th age.

And here I was thinking that we were in the 4th age.  Guess I'm not up on my lore!

I just want to know what the new skill will be.

Well we can conclude that Divination will have to do with all of the new 6th age lore, being that the word itself means "to be inspired by a god". How it will differ from Prayer is unknown. Also the Prayer skill now makes no sense - since we proclaim our allegiance to a god, let's say Armadyl or The Godless, then how do we continue to draw power from Saradomin (prayer) or Zaros (curses)? Prayer needs a major revamp now in the 6th age.

And here I was thinking that we were in the 4th age.  Guess I'm not up on my lore!

Lol. Our player didn't appear until the 5th :reporter:

But yeah, do The World Wakes if you haven't already before reading into any more updates.