The universal constant(s)

Emeraldwpn

2013 and not knowing these universal constants

having to prove yourself by "correcting" these constants because you can't control yourself.

Can never be too sure post-Doc topics.

At least Doc's topics provided some sensible discussion, miles ahead of this dribble. But you guys bullied him away, he's gone for good now.

At least Doc's topics provided some sensible discussion, miles ahead of this dribble. But you guys bullied him away, he's gone for good now.

you seem so upset over my topics. What's wrong buddy, something in life got you down?

you seem so upset over my topics. What's wrong buddy, something in life got you down?

When you're chewing on life's gristle, don't grumble, give a whistle, and this'll help things turn out for the best.

Quote of the year right here.

Not once did he post a single topic with any worth past "you are a horribly misguided individual." None of us bullied him; he wouldn't listen to reason or act in any way rational and took off with his tail between his tails like the stupid dog he is.

Not once did he post a single topic with any worth past "you are a horribly misguided individual." None of us bullied him; he wouldn't listen to reason or act in any way rational and took off with his tail between his tails like the stupid dog he is.

I share many of the "conspiracy" view that he did. I won't run. Debate with me. I don't blindly accept what the media tells me.

I share many of the "conspiracy" view that he did. I won't run. Debate with me. I don't blindly accept what the media tells me.

All my opinions/science are right there, ripe for the picking. Go for it

Edited by Jake

LMFAO 

Oh you....

LMFAO 

Oh you....

?