Blast from the past!

Fire Light

Hey guys!

Anyone still around that remembers me? I think I quit Runescape back in 2006 and was an active member of Gladz from around 2003. I overheard a few of my sons friends talking about Runescape today and it reminded of you guys, and you seem to still be going strong!

How is everyone?

I remember your name but that's about it, I'm afraid. Welcome back!

Recruit your son's friends! ##

Finaltankss

Coincidentally, I was watching something on Oasis channel and the background music reminded me of one of runescape's background music! I do remember you Fire Light!  Always liked how I can always come to this forum whenever I remember Rs and Gladz

There's a definitely a few names here that I recognise (Killa, Memphus, Ripply, Final), how the devil are you guys? I literally can't believe a few of you are still active! Runescape seems to have changed so much since I played, I logged in the other day and literally had no clue how anything worked anymore haha.

To the guys that joined after me, it's nice to see you've kept Gladz going this whole time! What's Gladz like these days? Is there still an "informal" ranking system when it comes to clans? If so, whereabouts does Gladz rank now?

Still pretty awesome to be back!

There's a definitely a few names here that I recognise (Killa, Memphus, Ripply, Final), how the devil are you guys? I literally can't believe a few of you are still active! Runescape seems to have changed so much since I played, I logged in the other day and literally had no clue how anything worked anymore haha.

To the guys that joined after me, it's nice to see you've kept Gladz going this whole time! What's Gladz like these days? Is there still an "informal" ranking system when it comes to clans? If so, whereabouts does Gladz rank now?

Still pretty awesome to be back!

No clan ranking because the warring community that we use (Zybez) completely died off in the main game with the release of the 2007 servers.