this f@#%in hilarious -edited-

Lyme Degrees

Lyme Degrees

She' psychotic and should be disposed of like a dirty tissue

-edit-

Only watch this until you hear her start singing if you value your sanity

-Edit-

Quote from shoutbox: im not trying to be mean but that girl left me disturbed in 20 seconds

-edit-

-Edit-

I find nothing wrong with this girl.. Fuck yourself if you are gonna judge her for expressing herself by wearing different clothes.

I just want to know what makes her psychotic and reason to be disposed of.

Eye am evil

-Edit-

Btw, i used to have two lip piercings an industrial bar in my right ear my right eyebrow my ear lobes and both my nipples pierced, i dressed savage and was in three plus rehabs. Im not biased, and im not judging, i was just disturbed from her a little drunk and somewhat pissed off at the way i felt inside. I took it out on jer, what can i say? Eye am evil? I'm not quite sure...

Quote from shoutbox: im not trying to be mean but that girl left me disturbed in 20 seconds

-edit-

-Edit-

-edit-

-Edit-

I find nothing wrong with this girl.. Fuck yourself if you are gonna judge her for expressing herself by wearing different clothes.

Eye am evil

-Edit-

Btw, i used to have two lip piercings an industrial bar in my right ear my right eyebrow my ear lobes and both my nipples pierced, i dressed savage and was in three plus rehabs. Im not biased, and im not judging, i was just disturbed from her a little drunk and somewhat pissed off at the way i felt inside. I took it out on jer, what can i say? Eye am evil? I'm not quite sure...

Quote from shoutbox: im not trying to be mean but that girl left me disturbed in 20 seconds Edited by Lyme Degrees

I always thought girls like that were putting on make up to look pale. 

Then I saw her tits and I dont think people put make up on their entire body

Lyme Degrees

Eye am evil

-Edit-

Edited by Lyme Degrees