86-99 prayer help eoc

Lyme Degrees

Lyme Degrees

I'm not going to jump into this skill until i finish the one im working on now. My current skill im training will be 99 in a matter of weeks (im expecting it to be about two). So in the meantime i figured id ask tips on getting to my prayer goal. I can but don't want to spend too much money, and i would like to get it in a 1-2month spread. I play enough each day to get where i need to be. Next after these two is maxing and questing, but i wont ask for tips on that until later. Please dont ask about my current skill and as it is aurum is my only consiliary, but in a few weeks ill try to manage a small party with drops for my current skill.

Thank you and gj dan. Please keep my secret, at least until i get 99 then flame me for not playing im a slayer / ***** user amongst other things. <3 for dan,

-lymedegres the thc diseez

I'll flame you as requested when the time comes.

If you don't wish to spend money on prayer all I can really suggest is taking a bonecrusher or infernal urns on every monster-killing trip you go on. Or you could try the Nexus although I have no idea how good that thing is.

Time = money

If you can make a fair amount of gp/hour then just bust it out quickly with Frost Dragon Bones. If not then just stick to Dragon Bones. As Dan said, use a Bonecrusher (DG reward) or Infernal Urns every time you're killing something.

Time = money

If you can make a fair amount of gp/hour then just bust it out quickly with Frost Dragon Bones. If not then just stick to Dragon Bones. As Dan said, use a Bonecrusher (DG reward) or Infernal Urns every time you're killing something.

I did mine in no time at all using Dragon Bones on my gilded altar.

Some tips:
- Place altar 1 room from entrance portal, and place glory on wall 1 room from that

- Use the biggest beast of burden familiar you can

- 1 slot is home teleport tabs, 2 slots is marrentil, the rest and entire BoB is bones

- use every single bonus XP reward you can (skill necklaces from squeal of fortune and recharge gems, mad may necklace, bonus XP weekends)