Steam Summer Sale

Beric

I'm on a newish computer without most of my games installed. But that's good to know for the future.

Doesn't seem to tell you unless you've added it to your library. I should get started on that.

I've been going with the strategy of 66% or more. I've seen Bioshock cheaper... also, if it doesn't drop more by the end, then I can buy it the last day.

I bought Dust, Deadlight, Deus ex collection, Fallout NV, Killing Floor, Portal 2, and Sim City 4

You shouhld have bought portal for 1.25 extra if you don't have it already.

I bought Dust, Deadlight, Deus ex collection, Fallout NV, Killing Floor, Portal 2, and Sim City 4

You shouhld have bought portal for 1.25 extra if you don't have it already.

I dont own it anymore but ive already beat it

Protip: buy if it's on a flash sale, otherwise wait until the last day.

I've never paid close enough attention, so what exactly happens on the last day? I'm currently willing to pull the trigger on Dragonborn at 50% off, but if I'll have the option of waiting for 75% AND getting it for 50% if it doesn't hit 75%, that would obviously be ideal.

Protip: buy if it's on a flash sale, otherwise wait until the last day.

I've never paid close enough attention, so what exactly happens on the last day? I'm currently willing to pull the trigger on Dragonborn at 50% off, but if I'll have the option of waiting for 75% AND getting it for 50% if it doesn't hit 75%, that would obviously be ideal.

They'll put the biggest daily deals back on sale for a day. Flash sales not included (ie deus ex HR is not going to be on sale for 1.99 again)