Hey guys

Tom

Feels good seeing all you guys on boards :curtainpeek: And Zack I so totally did not ignore you :fish2: I think. You were chasing dbones and I just probably missed a lot of messages :blushing:

So how have you guys all been doing in life? I just finished my study and might/might not get cum laude or with honours or another one of those with it, but landed a sweet-ass job for the next four years either way.

Edited by Tom
Feels good seeing all you guys on boards :curtainpeek: And Zack I so totally did not ignore you :fish2: I think. You were chasing dbones and I just probably missed a lot of messages :blushing:

So how have you guys all been doing in life? I just finished my study and might/might not get cum laude or with honours or another one of those with it, but landed a sweet-ass job for the next four years either way.

Still doing archaeology or anthropology or whatever it was?

I don't miss your yellow.

I don't miss you not being around :hmph:

Still doing archaeology or anthropology or whatever it was?

Archaeology, and I'll be dr. Tom in a few years with it :tophat:

penisology

*solemn nod*

all these years and you still use that shitty yellow text

longest ruse i've ever witnessed

no ur face is the longest ruse I've ever witnessed :sj14: