This made me shed a tear

James

Because after just a few weeks, the dog is running and playing:

Like the video said most people put the dogs who suffer from this down because it's easier than therapy. The puppy has made wonderful progress in just a few short weeks and will likely live a full and happy life. 

>tfw inbreeding of dogs creates horrible syndromes/diseases yet no one cares
I'm pretty sure people care, they just don't want to kill puppies because of some asshole breeders. Now neutering/spaying those puppies? Yes, please.
I'm pretty sure people care, they just don't want to kill puppies because of some asshole breeders. Now neutering/spaying those puppies? Yes, please.

The whole practice should be outlawed

I can agree with that, but I don't agree with putting down the results of the inbreeding when it's possible to give them a happy life. 

why the fuck would you not put it down

slightly sad, I would have put it down tho :/

Would you euthanize a baby human with the same defect?

Well, we can test for certain abnormalities early. For example, Down Syndrome,  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Down_syndrome#Abortion_rates

Although the test increases the likelyhood of abnormalities.

And I have very inhumane thoughts that will make people really not approve of me, so I'm not going to answer your question Memphus.  Only because I'm almost positive that my opinion would change if I have a child with an abnormality, and I would hope it does because I would probably be the worst father in life if my opinion did not.

Abortion is the most disgusting practise known to mankind and I am utterly ashamed that we are bullied so hard in my country by the vocal minority that we aren't even allowed to discuss it.

Abortion is the most disgusting practise known to mankind and I am utterly ashamed that we are bullied so hard in my country by the vocal minority that we aren't even allowed to discuss it.

I'd never abort

I can agree with that, but I don't agree with putting down the results of the inbreeding when it's possible to give them a happy life. 

It shouldn't have been born in the first place, but if it can be guaranteed a happy life, I guess that's fine. No one will ever know if it's truly happy, however.

Probably would have had it aborted 

• 2 weeks later...