• Land of the Goblins
  • Another Slice of HAM
  • Death to the Dorgeshuun
  • The Lost Tribe
  • Goblin Diplomacy
  • The Giant Dwarf
  • Digsite
  • Druidic Ritual
Italics are all required for Chosen Commander.
  • Ability to use fairy rings is helpful
  • Magic gear & spells
Gear:

You want magic gear. (Melee gear works fine too but is a bit slower). This is the only magic gear I have so sadly it'll have to do for the pictures, but obviously swap out whatever you don't have with your best equivalent.

42gOj.png42gPw.png

Spoiler

Inventory:

42gQU.png

The Tokkul-Zo (ring) is for easy banking and quick fairy ring access. The prayer potion is just in case I need to soul split although this is almost definitely not needed. Runes for water spells.

Method:

• Start at a fairy ring with the required gear
  • Use fairy code BLQ - The teleport to Yu'Biusk
  • When at Yu'Biusk, run west and open the box to be teleported to the throne room.
  • You should spawn in the throne room, just south of an Ourg Statue and north of an Ogre Statue. These are the two I kill.
  • Click to "Climb on" one of the statues and it should come to life. Kill it. Then do the same with the other.
  • If both are dead, try clicking the other statues. Some will come to life, others won't.
  • Filling my invent usually takes around 10 minutes
Loot:

You want to pick up the following:

• Gems
  • Granite Maces (You should get 1-5 per invent)
  • Adamantite ores
  • Runes (your choice)
  • Coins
  • Mystic Earth Staves
In one, 10 minute trip this is what I picked up:

42fqJ.png

42fre.png

I didn't pick up runes or other ore drops. As I said, this took me ~10 minutes and calculating that out is ~762k/hr. I would expect anywhere between 500k and 900k. It all depends on how quickly you kill the statues, bank and return though - of course.

You have a hipster beard.

In that case, so do I. :sly:

I can barely remember this place for some reason, but quite a handy method if short of money or even if you're bored.

I remembered you talking about this yesterday(I think it was), what about aviansies? I remember doing them for a while on a brief comeback tour. If I remeber well it was decent money, fairly easy for lower lvls, and good drops.